Zergers!

S

SFXman

There were enough zergs yesteday alright.
Group got wiped since I lost them... then I am at an mg in mid frontier (not sure which, was completely lost and not following what was going on) with my group dead... and suddenly a good 4-5 fg's of hibs come along. I mean... omg 4-5 fg's of hibs :p

Mid zerg's were appearing quite a lot too :p
Got run over by them a couple of times...

Oh yeah and us albs had at least one too, I feel sorry for the hib group at the villa in the albion frontier yesterday :D

F

faderullan

Yeah, "the keep loving albs" will zerg you if you take beno or something

S

speshneeds

Originally posted by Puppetmistress
Screenie taken this weekend in HW close to Beno when 'some Albs' got killed by our 1 fg Hibs.

I think this qualifies as a mini-zerg on Prydwen :)

http://brethren.onlinecombat.com/picture.aspx?pw=fag0r513gl&picture=216

(btw, there is around 1-2fg missing on this pic, it's on the other side of the Legionn.house)

we were defending our realm from stinky trolls and you happend to be in a bad place at a bad time etc ;)

V

VidX

Originally posted by speshneeds
we were defending our realm from stinky trolls and you happend to be in a bad place at a bad time etc ;)

Oh, OH!

Can I use this excuse the next time stupid ALBS tell us HIBS to run 1fg instead of 2fg in OUR frontier?

F

Fafnir

Originally posted by VidX
Oh, OH!

Can I use this excuse the next time stupid ALBS tell us HIBS to run 1fg instead of 2fg in OUR frontier?
Where about 5fg of hibs camping mmgE really early this morning.

F

faderullan

Originally posted by VidX
Oh, OH!

Keep being lame and run 2fg if you want. How can we stop you from do what you want?

R

-redb-

Originally posted by faderullan
Keep being lame and run 2fg if you want. How can we stop you from do what you want?

If you keel'd them enuff times ina row, they prolly stop running as 2fg and go as 3fg
Only mebe thats not the result your after \o/

:spin:

Q

Qte Eth

u cant do shit as 1fg so u run as 2fg usp ,and still managed to get owned by 1fg
3fg next time?~

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom