Zerg whines!

G

Groborthir

We haven't had any really decent zerg whines here on BW for quite some time now, so I bet a lot of you are fighting the urge to start one! Well, here's your relief!

OMFG! HOW LAME!

/as ~4fg albs amgO
/as The albs in Odin's got killed by our group and another group of mids.

Cool! That'll teach those rr2 zergers!

Well, joke's on me:

/as 5fg albs in Odin's
/as About 4fg albs at amgH
/as Great, 3-4fg hibs just ran over me and my group in Emain ...
/as ~4fg albs in the area between apk and amgE.

And even this pinhead of a RR1-Ijustgotmyfirstlvl50soIgotoEmainandzerg gimp who chased me away from his zerging friends, then gets his arse handed to him, manages to charge into about 1.5fg of his friends who spam heal him and barely kill me in time - has the nerve to laugh spam me!

Tonight's RvR has been utter shite, and I hope mids have been zerging evenly as much (which I, decent as I am, strongly assume), otherwise this is just ridiculous :D

And spare me the 'cry more' and 'someone got owned', cuz I've already spammed myself with them!

QQ

Let the zerg whining commence!

Z

zapzap

Give goullash hungarian plz and in bigger amount !

Zapsi

O

old.Morchaoron

picturemakesmoresense.jpg

M

Myddrin

Sometimes you have to stick out the crap bits to get to the good bits ;)

G

Gamah

You suck cry more!!11!! 11! !! 1

Serves you right for being a dirty bonedancer

on a side note killed my 14th bonedancer solo today /flex

K

kimse

Originally posted by Gamah
You suck cry more!!11!! 11! !! 1

Serves you right for being a dirty bonedancer

on a side note killed my 14th bonedancer solo today /flex

Get a life..... n00b ;)

R

Roo Stercogburn

Cheer up Grob. If you want to feel better about Pryd zerging try Excal for some professional zerging.

Its a bit Crocodile Dundee over there.

That's not a zerg, THATS a zerg :D

O

old.windforce

LOL a whining bonedancer

<on a sidenote: bonedancer: sounds like someone dancing a boner>

G

Gamah

aod rock :p 3fg of the purest zerg known to man

...then again

A

Amorce

1st. I dont understand the 3fg. We (AoD) were with 2fg only so please count it again :)
2nd. We were in Emain not for zerging purposes. We just wanted to take a nice keep for us and MPK looked the best in Emain :p... but hell after we killed 3-5fg mids with other albs... the guards there were quite hard so taking MPK was cancelled for yesterday :p :)))))))

K

klavrynd

one zerg spoils the entire night

one realm zergs, another counterzergs, and it's zerg zerg zerg for the remainder of the evening

thanks for spoiling the fun of most people because "you like playing together"

and tbh ive never seen aod run 1fg ever, if you're not with 2fg of aod then you drag along a ton of randoms

thanks for spoiling mine and possibly tons of other people's fun with your zerg

S

Steveh

to klavryd

open your eyes first and try use another frontier not just emain.and there you can find the AoD with 1 fg......

good luck and peace

K

klavrynd

we were at erasleigh yesterday and that sure as hell wasnt 1fg

S

Shabs

Steveh - how many grps of were you stood at the bottom of mpkHW last night? :)

Btw, come to HW more often then you have been, SC are ready to take you on any day, been some fun fights the last week or so now :)

S

Steveh

2 group

we just finish one keep retake.

HW is very clear place somtime.but ok.i bet you cant reach the xroad if we there :)

S

Shabs

Originally posted by Steveh
HW is very clear place somtime.but ok.i bet you cant reach the xroad if we there :)

We'll see :)

A

Amorce

Yesterday AoD went to all MPKs (except Odin's one) with 2fg (maybe some other albs were with us but we not organized it they just followed us).
I told to SteveH that MPKs are nice looking keeps but the defense is too hard for our 2fg but you all know that SteveH is an armsman so dont expect common sense from him :p :))))))))

S

Steveh

Amorce i kick your *****!

<where is my iq buff?>

B

Balbor

Stop moaning about zergs, the main cause of them are not the RR2s that make them up but the RR5+ groups that force them to form. You think a few RR2s are gonna be happy getting rolled over by you all the time.

All realms do it,

A

Amorce

Hey Steve I am not a buffbot so dont complain about your low iq :p
I take care only about your health status and if you remember well I always die before you so I cannot accept complains from this side too.

T

Tafaya Anathas

Ahhh, another midgard whine thread :bore:

Users who are viewing this thread