Zerg Watch

C

Cernos

Post your daily zerg spottings here. I'll get the ball rolling :)

@ 00:30 to 01:00 GMT 31.12.2002
5FG Albs at grogans, then soon after 5FG Albs at DC valley (Soulfly can verify). All running together on both occasions. Hibs running 2FG at the time, sometimes expanding to 2.5 or 3FG maximum.

O

old.Gombur Glodson

To many albs compared to hibs/mids :(

S

SilverHood

you guys should come to odin's gate more

Always peoplelooking for fun there

Just leave the zerg behind

O

old.Gombur Glodson

Went there when there was 60 albs in emain, was boring as hell and little to no action.

S

SilverHood

take 1fg and knock on the the bled gates

there's usually a few crafters in there, and a gank squad s usually assembled to deal with them :)

G

Glyph_mid

I was wondering as well what happend to Albion these last couple of month. Usually Mids could pull out the biggest zerg of all, but these day albs zerg both mids and hibs without breaking a sweat. And even when you kill 2fg at mmg, another 3-4 fgs arrive...was usually how mids did it :(

O

old.SadonTheGrey

I don't understand why though, more lvl 50 Mids than anything else :eek:

O

old.Hellskor

Maybe 'cause the majority of Albs sticks with one level50, while most Mid Players go for 2 or 3 lvl50ies ?

Dunno really, working on my 3rd atm ;)

A

amazingsteve

Originally posted by old.Hellskor
Maybe 'cause the majority of Albs sticks with one level50, while most Mid Players go for 2 or 3 lvl50ies ?

huh? doesn´t every Alb have a buffbot? Oh wait..they don´t have to be 50.. I wonder how the numbers would be if you´d look at 45+ though..

O

old.Emma

Originally posted by old.Hellskor

i think you just hit the nail on the head hellskor :p

got bored shitless with RvR with my first lvl 50.. xp`d now have another 50.. im now working on getting 2 more :p my minstrel and runemaster

xp`n to 50 > rvr at the mo

Users who are viewing this thread