[Chat]Norad: east
[Chat]Norad: east
[Chat]Norad:1fg!
[Chat]Glinn: stick together
[Chat]Magicain: stay together af soul

^^

ReaLX

Fledgling Freddie
Freddyshouse should ban every thread with "zerg" in it, it's soooooooo last year, it's not even funny anymore...

Then again, it IS funny to see you had to go all the way to american forums for a pic, and post it here....
thumbs.gif

Lude.GimPy Theur

Fledgling Freddie
always the same......ive got screenes somewhere from this weekends hibi and midi huge zergs in odin i could also post but would get nothing with it so...QQ :eek:

Alithiel

Fledgling Freddie
What's most amusing is that the pets you can see in that picture (cyhraeth, boggart, tylwyth teg ranger) are typically found in the Pennine Mountains, so what it ACTUALLY shows is a large number of Albs rallying to defend their frontier... :rolleyes:

Bracken

Fledgling Freddie
Alithiel said:
What's most amusing is that the pets you can see in that picture (cyhraeth, boggart, tylwyth teg ranger) are typically found in the Pennine Mountains, so what it ACTUALLY shows is a large number of Albs rallying to defend their frontier... :rolleyes:

Awww now you've gone and spoiled their little fantasy :(

Duivel

Fledgling Freddie
I only wonder why his realm rank is blocked off and his name is visible of the one that took the pic... could it b an.... Warden??? :flame:

Belomar

Part of the furniture
Easy there, King of Comedy! Don't you realize these uncontrolled releases of humor in such quantities can be hazardous to the health of the readers of FH? ;)

Bishibosh

Fledgling Freddie
aww all that trouble to plaguerise/make something so graveyard-fillingly traumatising. ^^

Maoni

Fledgling Freddie
Warlock said:
IF it´s a joke....(no comment)
if not, put on flameproof jacket =P

to begin with acuse a whole server for using radar? That includes acusing me then and that piss me of tbh.
I have said it before and i say it again, for me personally i dont see the problem with zerg no matter who zergs....its like how the game is supposed to be ya know 3 realms in war....its not 3 fg vs 3 fg.
so from bottom of my heart to all zerg haters i say this:
STOP THE WHINE ABOUT ZERGS OR CHANGE GAME!!!
lol

Taglim

One of Freddy's beloved
i thought the checklist screenie was funny. dont think it's ment to be taken seriously :touch:

should have been made as a priceless mastercard add instead :m00:

cougar

Fledgling Freddie
albs for sure dont use radar, they just run around like the clueless rp cows they are xD

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom