Zerg intentions.

O

old.Nol

isn't this a thread where we all abuse each other?

I

iorlas

o rite...did i do wrong by not abusing anyone and just saying ty for the laff??

O

old.Nol

yes, go outside and come back when you can do it properly.

E

Event

Originally posted by iorlas
Event...
the biggest load of crap i have read for a while..ty for the laff.

Glad to be of some amusement m8 - thats 100x better than the effect most of these posts have on people.

J

Jergiot

lol wtf, outlaw dont even play daoc atm, still he gets blamed for the zergs :p

V

VodkaFairy

Originally posted by old.Filip
im temptet to write hibs = some1 who can only make cell and spam paboe

PABOE PABOE PABOE PABOE PABOE PABOE PABOE PABOE PABOE PABOE PABOE PABOE PABOE PABOE PABOE PABOE PABOE PABOE PABOE PABOE PABOE PABOE PABOE PABOE PABOE PABOE PABOE PABOE PABOE PABOE PABOE PABOE PABOE PABOE PABOE PABOE PABOE PABOE PABOE PABOE PABOE PABOE PABOE PABOE PABOE PABOE PABOE PABOE PABOE PABOE PABOE PABOE PABOE PABOE PABOE PABOE PABOE PABOE PABOE PABOE PABOE PABOE PABOE PABOE PABOE PABOE PABOE PABOE PABOE PABOE PABOE PABOE PABOE PABOE PABOE PABOE PABOE PABOE PABOE PABOE PABOE PABOE PABOE PABOE PABOE PABOE PABOE PABOE PABOE PABOE

:spin:

Seriously, I think deliberate zergs are really alb > mid > hib, but I do not deny hibs don't show up at amg with 3-4 fg. But most of the time they do roam 1 fg.

L

loxleyhood

Originally posted by alhanna
I don't wish to start a fight here but who are the bigest Zergers? I must point out that I do not like the word anway, sounds rude and sexual.

Anyway is it the Hibs, Mids, or Albs? You all have more experience than I in RvR but what little I have seen my vote would be so far Mids,Albs,Hibs in the order. But then again I do not play 24hours a day, only 18!!!

Haha, I always felt the same way about the word. :)

Anyways, on every server the case is always that the realm with the highest population is the realm that zergs most.

A

ab_fluid

VGN are the biggest zergers, we run 4fg daily 24/7 and when we kill 6fg albs, WE are the zerg ofc, albs are skileld and all run 1fg, mids never go to emain.

A

ab_fluid

/edit .. ohh i did.... what i mean is... some of the ppl you claim skill less is coming from hib ... and some of youre skill full hib mates are x albs ..

you will ever learn ?

and when will i ever learn not to try this :)

i'm tempted to say, i've never seen you in 1fg and are the alb zerg leader, with bloodthorn... Oh wait i just did

A

ab_fluid

Originally posted by alhanna
Wish I didn't ask now.......

So you are saying before you made the thread you thought it wouldn't turn into wajn?

S

shuko

Originally posted by Event
albion has a much greater population - nuff said

I dont really mind coz they only learn to spam F8, so when u meet most albs in fg v fg they act like startled rabbits caught in the headlights glare :p

Irony

A

Arnor

Re: Re: Zerg intentions.

Originally posted by Belomar
Hmm, for myself, I simply cannot see how you can interpret "zerg" as a sexual word. Dirty mind? :cool:

N

NightyP

depends where you go.
Odins its hibs by far.
Its just very close between Albs and mids in emain, is too much like PMT for hibs when they decide to zerg emain.

L

Lomald Umilinn

Originally posted by ab_fluid
VGN are the biggest zergers, we run 4fg daily 24/7 and when we kill 6fg albs, WE are the zerg ofc, albs are skileld and all run 1fg, mids never go to emain.

You actually got a point here.

W

wyleia

/edit .. ohh i did.... what i mean is... some of the ppl you claim skill less is coming from hib ... and some of youre skill full hib mates are x albs ..

you will ever learn ?

and when will i ever learn not to try this :)

I still laugh everytime that works.. fg dead in 2 seconds cuz they get mezzed and pb spammed.. our bard said the other nite "How the <bleep> does that still work, they SHOULDNT die to that" when we got a good mezz on a fg of albs and ran in and pb-ed them to death..

Learn a bit from mids or FC. Those are not people we would rush in to pb on a good mezz.. dont make it so easy and maybe we wont just spam our pb buttons.. but why waste the mana to target each of you single when we can do 3-4 spells and all die? :)

(ps just cuz hibs run with 4 underhills and 2 trees does not mean you can call 1fg of us a zerg... )

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom