Zen Stone

Dudley52

Part of the furniture
My mum wants an mp3 player mainly for use in her car so she can connect it to the multi-tunepoint connection.

She said she wants an ipod shuffle but I said no, because I cba with iTunes for her. I just wanna put the songs she wants on there and take them off the PC. So I told her not to get an ipod shuffle.

Creative ZEN Stone | MP3 Players

Is that probably the best one for her? She doesn't want loads of space 1gb is fine.

thanks

Chronictank

FH is my second home
I didnt like the lack of screen personally, that thing is tiny :eek6:
but with the new firmware all the zen players are drag and drop on any machine with Media Player 10

Case

Fledgling Freddie
I have a zen+ 4gig version with the screen and it`s awsome. I've had a Sony walkman nwa3000 before and an ipod mini and a stand alone mp3 player and this pisses all other them by a million miles. It`s so easy to use battery lasts forever and looks funkeh too.

I'd definately reccomend it.

pikeh

Resident Freddy
whats up with iTunes lol?

its shitty when switching between media players, but if you start off brand new with iPod and iTunes then its perfect...

Case

Fledgling Freddie
Itunes sucks the cock of satan on a daily basis ^^

Sparx

Cheeky Fucknugget
eats up alot of processor too when its running in the background

Ezteq

Queen of OT
pfft tell her "No mum yout a mum and therefore not allowed to be "Cool" or "Hip" now put on that floral print dress and use a grammaphone like all the other crinklies"

if she goes spare at this tell her youll put her in a home!

Gamah

Banned
you fucking noobs, get a pc which isn't a p2 400mhz and you may not notice :(

Dudley52

Part of the furniture
whats up with iTunes lol?

its shitty when switching between media players, but if you start off brand new with iPod and iTunes then its perfect...

Ok I personally don't mind it, even though I would prefer not to have it.

But mum doesn't know how to use computers, I offered to teach her but she cba. Since I use itunes/ipod on this pc I would have to create a new user account? Also I don't want Robbie Williams/Elton John saved on this PC! So i would much prefer to transfer them to the mp3 player then delete them.

pikeh

Resident Freddy
Ok I personally don't mind it, even though I would prefer not to have it.

But mum doesn't know how to use computers, I offered to teach her but she cba. Since I use itunes/ipod on this pc I would have to create a new user account? Also I don't want Robbie Williams/Elton John saved on this PC! So i would much prefer to transfer them to the mp3 player then delete them.

you could make a new user account yeh, i think, but also you could just make a new playlist with your mums stuff in, and have the main library with everything in, and have another playlist with just your stuff in.

but whatevers easiest y'know.

always used itunes so its easiest for me :)

and lol at iTunes taking up too much processor.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom