Zelda bonus disc?

O

old.Kez

Has this been officially confirmed for european release, now? I see both Game and Amazon are doing pre-orders with bonus disc inlcusion, which I'm pretty sure weren't there a couple of weeks ago.

Neh. Either way, I've pre-ordered it from Amazon.

£29.99 from both.

O

Ono

All the initial batches of PAL Zelda will have the bonus disc included as part of the package.

It is only the Jap and USA gamers who had to pre-order in order to get one.

O

old.Kez

I didn't mean you had to pre-order to qualify for a copy; its just the last I heard, we were still debating the existance of a PAL disc at all. How time must fly. I simply wondered if it was confirmed, or if they were pimping it as rumour.

O

Ono

It has been confirmed that European gamers will have the bonus disc included as part of the PAL release. You will get 2-discs in the game - one with Zelda WW and one with OOT and OOT Gaiden.

M

MYstIC G

i.e. shite ;)

actually it should have a couple of better music tracks, etc, etc.

O

Ono

Originally posted by MYstIC G
i.e. shite ;)

Meg has a point (believe it or not?! :p ). Too much is made out of this bonus disc with some people threatening not to buy WW unless they get the disc.:rolleyes:

OOT and OOT Gaiden have barely been optimised and suffer from slowdown in several places. Also, after playing the superb WW you'll not really want to take a step backwards.

I've got my USA copy (I did also own the Jap version) on order for 24th and if it comes with the bonus disc then Yippee - but if not - then I'm not going to scream blue murder.

Y

Yaka

Originally posted by Ono
It is the never released N64 DD version. ie. an OOT remix.

um it wasnt released but it can be get hold of if you have the wolla.

gesss which idiot has one ;)

O

old.Kez

I never played the N64 Zeldas, thats my reason. So I do insist on getting the bonus disc.

N

NaveT

Hmm. DVDBoxOffice are no longer mentioning anything about my Zelda Bonus Disk which should be here on the 24th, give or take a few weeks.

No worries, though as Im sure i can just switch my n64 is I want some bonus disk action.

O

Ono

Originally posted by old.Kez
I never played the N64 Zeldas, thats my reason. So I do insist on getting the bonus disc.

Well, that's only OOT - you are still missing Majora's Mask. :p

B

bodhi

Zelda always struck me as Final Fantasy for retards. So I doubt I'll be buying either version.

S

Sar

S'funny, FF always struck me as Zelda for retards - linear is an understatement.

D

DJSonic

I just hope the EU bonus disc has some good GCN game trailers. I liked the JPN one, which has the F-Zero GC and the FFTA trailers, amongst 10 other trailers (to be exact). The 5 "Capcom projects" are also in the JPN disc and the Zelda: 4 swords one as well. I enjoyed the music in DrillLand. Its alot of that japanese Tra-La-La-La-La type of music. ^_^

N

NaveT

------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Below is a copy of your invoice. All items with a quantity greater than zero have been charged and shipped.
Information:

Invoice Number: xxxxxx
Invoiced On: Wednesday, March 26 2003, 01:20:34 AM

Order Number: xxxxxxx
Ordered On: Tuesday, December 17 2002, 03:18:00 PM

Item(s):

1x Legend Of Zelda: The Wind Waker @ $71.95
1x PROMOTIONAL DISC: Ocarina of Time/Ocarina of Time: Master Quest @ $.00

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I'm a happy man :D

W

wolfeeh

!

$71.95!!!!

are you fucking real?

are you getting it hand-delivered by a Marine-Force-Recon team flying in on Concorde or something?

according to the current exchange rate that's £45.71

or is it canadian dollah? (£31.23)

N

NaveT

$71.95 Canadian Dollar, so mucho cheapo compared to the price it will retail in the UK when it eventually comes out.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom