Zealot Itemisation, and Itemisation in general

StonyPony

Fledgling Freddie
I was looking at Annihilator's Carcass-Guard - Items - Warhammer Online and was suprised to see a nice fat willpower bonus on the set.

However last night I was asked to heal on a keep take and I suprisingly won the gold bag :d
I got the Item listed above, but It got very different stats ingame. Stats which are much worse for healing....
Is it like in "that other game" where you can exchange the dps version i got (hello 2pc bonus 59 intell????) for a healing version?

Is itemisation actually done?
Have they said anywhere they are fixing this kind of stuff?

boinged

Fledgling Freddie
Itemisation seems a bit random and war-db is starting to piss me off with all the leftover beta items. The armour you link was seen over 10 days ago so you could disregard it. I don't understand why when you picked up the real item it didn't fix the db though.

ramathorn

Fledgling Freddie
itemisation kinda sucks...my zealot is still running about in gear 10+ levels below him because everything else i have gotten since has massive int, initiative or some other stat which is completely unwanted or a secondary concern. I guess it makes the good items much more saught after but they seem very hard to find. need that chest piece you got to finish my set off, but t3 keep activity in eight peeks is non-existant, everyone seems to love tor knockback too much. does anyone know if there is any where else it can be picked up other than keep rewards?

aika

Can't get enough of FH
Set RR30 Renown gloves for BW has +5 Weapon Skill. That is all.

MephTheLaw

Fledgling Freddie
Set RR30 Renown gloves for BW has +5 Weapon Skill. That is all.
Yes it's laughable since when would a BW need weap skill apart from staffing ppl? I did a CH13 PQ which had 4 heros, 2 champs and 2 agro baf and you have to fight them at the same time. Did it with 6 people for nice loot and my reward was pair of low af boots with like +14 willpower?

dee777

Loyal Freddie
Yes it's laughable since when would a BW need weap skill apart from staffing ppl?

Dont want to sound too much like a wiseass, but weaponskill helps parry too. I agree that a BW has better use for bonusstatpoints...

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom