Fledgling Freddie
That is how a healer should look like :worthy:

Attachments

• WAR_Zealot.jpg
    WAR_Zealot.jpg
    33.8 KB · Views: 839

SkarIronfist

Fledgling Freddie
If I saw that standing over me, and I was hoping for a heal, then I wouldn't be to expectant of a favourable result. However, if I wanted to be a sacrifice then definitely.

Gahn

Resident Freddy
Am moving towards a Zealot myself, still unsure between it and a Chosen tho!

Thadius

Part of the furniture
Chaos shouldnt have ehalers, kinda takes away the point of Chaos :p

Its any soul will do for the Demond Gods, especially Khorne, who likes to kill his own troops when he cant kill anything else

Gahn

Resident Freddy
Chaos shouldnt have ehalers, kinda takes away the point of Chaos :p

Its any soul will do for the Demond Gods, especially Khorne, who likes to kill his own troops when he cant kill anything else

He isn't a typical Healer in fact ;)

Aeiedil

Fledgling Freddie
Looks kinda like the Druid tier 2 epic armour from WoW :p :) Stormrage or whatever

Bourlog

Fledgling Freddie
Whoa nice!

Gonna be so cool to see that guy in action! Chaos classes is sure going to look nice :p

svartalf

Can't get enough of FH
I really like the look of the Zealot, but their animation is really similar to the undead in WoW. That's both a pity and something I don't really like.

Night_Stalker

Fledgling Freddie
theyr movement is all but simular, as i can't say anything about WAR as its all just a hell of NDA's in short: movement is nothing but odenary, its just plainly imba playing it.

Ctuchik

FH is my second home
Looks 10 times better than any wow armor...

as posted above, its a black version of the wildheart set with minor modifications.

tho looking at the huge amounts of armor pieces there is in WoW its hard not to find any simmilarities... so i'm not findng anything wrong with this one :)

Night_Stalker

Fledgling Freddie
well they both got mounted feathers on theyr shoulds beside that idon't see the simulareties, the zealot armor is very light, the belt with the huge icon, zealot uses cowl compared to wildheart hawk head.

Beside that the complete build up of the characters in wow are more comicaly where as WAR's got a more "real".

Erulin

One of Freddy's beloved
From what I've seen they look rather scantily cladd and carry around a skull... I hope they don't keep reciting Shakespear to said skull

twix112

Fledgling Freddie
If I saw that standing over me, and I was hoping for a heal, then I wouldn't be to expectant of a favourable result. However, if I wanted to be a sacrifice then definitely.

hehe totally agree... =) The first thought would be like "now my hearth will be cut out and to feed an ugly looking demon"..
Please don't compare this with some wow armor, these are way more wellmade acording to me. That is something they have so far successfully created is the sharp contrast between the races just based on the looks of gear and that is something at least I like very much. =)

Nilenya

Fledgling Freddie
Dark and sinister. No angel wings and sissy halo's - me loves it :)

Besides,I think of it more as a witchy heal if I feel like it evul vibe comming from them.

HungerMan

Fledgling Freddie
They've done really well in this game making the careers appear cool for what they are. Kudos to Mythic for that.

Lomme

Fledgling Freddie
Yeah, the Zealot both looks and moves with total awesomeness!

DiscoStu

Fledgling Freddie
I like how the female version of that artwork still has pretruding breasts. Most excellent.

Failrien

Fledgling Freddie
Hehe. They certainly do look cool, they play even better.

I've been playing a Zealot in OB, and when I last logged off I was R11RR10. I'll definitely be playing this class on Monday... and indefinitely.

I did have a stab at Sorc, Witch-Elf, Shammy, Chosen, Black Orc too, but none grabbed my attention as much as the Zealot. Play it well and you'll dominate the top 3 in any scoreboard, oh yeah, did I mention they look cool?

Oh and finally, Hello all, first post :p.

Quicklion

Fledgling Freddie
Yeah awsome looking armor and I will be playing this class myself. My only concern is that too many other people will be too ....

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom