FH news Zarjazz

Deebs

Chief Arsewipe
Staff member
FH Subscriber
Aka known as Zarjism has decided, due to peer pressure, to pass his driving test. A few things you need to know (just to be fair)
  • He is not small. (well he is just under 20 stone - I think). Fiat 500's are out of the question, actually, most stretched limos would be a tight squeeze for him.
  • He lives in London. The City (or thereabouts)
  • He used to BMX (he thinks they were known as real bikes, not bicycles, fucking retarded northern cunt)
  • Um, he is known as Zarjazz.
  • He knows physics, unfortunately, his body has rejected everything he knows. Gravity has been cruel to him.
  • He played QuakeWorld - The best game ever. Take the piss out of everything above but not this.
Anyway, join me in providing constructive comments on his quest to help him pass his driving test and become human (he is from Newcastle, the home of the stolen offside front wheel).

phazey

One of Freddy's beloved
When you pass (and you will) Buy a classic American muscle car. I'd recommend a Shelby Mustang. No other reason apart from the fact with a left hand drive you can safely goose chicks who are walking on the pavement whilst you drive past. And the City is rife with those dirty women. Rife.

TdC

Trem's hunky sex love muffin
Zarjazz you nutter. what happened to the sleek, athletic Zarjazz? did you eat him?

Nate

FH is my second home
Why not just be what you are Zarjazz? Stop lying to yourself. Steal a car. Be Northern!

:D

Zarjazz

Identifies as a horologist.
I think this is revenge for shouting down the street pre-9am to Deebs that he was a cheeky fucker. I stand by that statement.

Why not just be what you are Zarjazz? Stop lying to yourself. Steal a car. Be Northern!

I'm so Northern that we never drove cars on my estate. We were so poor we could barely afford electricity. Cars were just something you set fire to for lighting at night.

Deebs

Chief Arsewipe
Staff member
FH Subscriber
Also known as known as, c'mon man, keep up.

You no hipster no more
I think this is revenge for shouting down the street pre-9am to Deebs that he was a cheeky fucker. I stand by that statement.

I'm so Northern that we never drove cars on my estate. We were so poor we could barely afford electricity. Cars were just something you set fire to for lighting at night.
Or something you nicked...

Lamp

Gold Star Holder!!
Worst Things For Your Driving Instructor To Say

Driving in the vicinity of a school you should always expect children to run out into the road, like these children up ahead. Okay, get off the pavement now.

The Highway code states that it is an offence to leave the scene of an accident...but as this was your fault, you better get the hell out of here!

Pedestrians always have right of way at junctions, come to a halt and give way to them. Wait until they are safely half way across the road, now hit that horn!

If a police officer requires you to stop, look for a safe place to pull over, indicate and come to a stop. Then floor it as soon as he gets out of his car.

Man, that hot woman over there has a great rack!

Remember that cyclists are the most vulnerable of all road users and also the most fun to cut up.

First time? Yeah, me too.

You must bear in mind that a vehicle is capable of doing a lot of damage if not driven correctly. Just side-swipe that Toyota and I'll show you what I mean.

Job

The Carl Pilkington of Freddyshouse
I've got this really funny pot smoking mate who just looks like the pic in your avatar Wij, so everything you write I imagine him saying it and it makes it funnier.

MYstIC G

Official Licensed Lump of Coal™ Distributor
Staff member
FH Subscriber
Mount T on your motor for improved aerodynamics ;)

TdC

Trem's hunky sex love muffin
there can be no more mounting now that we have established that Wij is a taker.

BloodOmen

I am a FH squatter
toddlercar.jpg

found this in ad-trader for you Zarjazz, she's a beut and has good mileage

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom