Zarife = Capped!

Thegreatest

Fledgling Freddie
Capped my battleground scout Zarife yesterday with 388 rps. Had a lot of fun in the few days that I've spent in the battlegrounds. So mids & hibs, your chance to survive in thidranki is now a lot higher :p.

This picture says it all:

sshot002.jpg

Even my looks do kill ;)

sshot008.jpg

Just plain evil:

sshot009.jpg

I'll be back (sometime) with another bg char, so keep your eyes wide open ;)

Justifire - Capped & Deleted bg Wizard
Firuze - Capped & Deleted bg Infiltrator
Kimmieee - Capped & Deleted bg Infiltrator
Zarife - Capped & Deleted bg Scout

Chimaira

Can't get enough of FH
fear my unbuffed gimp itemed earth wizard of d00m!!!

Shanaia

Fledgling Freddie
hehe ... I respec you Thegreatest .. remember giving your level 6 armsman money when you just joined the game ...

but a buffbot in thid? .. when scouts already pwn in thid? ..

tsk tsk :touch:

Thegreatest

Fledgling Freddie
You're probably right Shanaia, but I wish I had made a screenshot about all the buff drops from the chars I've killed. I think that 80% of the ones I've killed dropped buffs, even warriors/skalds/bd's so dont think that I need to mention hunters and sb's/ns's/rangers. Think you are a big exception if you run unbuffed in thid as a rogue class instead of being a big exception when you run buffed. I've been 'spy'ing' alot at mpk and I've spent most of my time watching buffbots buffing rogue's/fighters..Sad but that's the way it is right now (and thats the way the cookie crumbles :p)

Most fun I had was killing buffbots at mpk cause they were in my range...fear my longbows range to be honest :flame:

Ormorof

FH is my second home
Thegreatest said:
You're probably right Shanaia, but I wish I had made a screenshot about all the buff drops from the chars I've killed. I think that 80% of the ones I've killed dropped buffs, even warriors/skalds/bd's so dont think that I need to mention hunters and sb's/ns's/rangers. Think you are a big exception if you run unbuffed in thid as a rogue class instead of being a big exception when you run buffed. I've been 'spy'ing' alot at mpk and I've spent most of my time watching buffbots buffing rogue's/fighters..Sad but that's the way it is right now (and thats the way the cookie crumbles :p)

Most fun I had was killing buffbots at mpk cause they were in my range...fear my longbows range to be honest :flame:

i always ran unbuffed and nobody ever clapped me :(

of course i laughed and did /rude at all the bufftarts that dropped :flame:

Thegreatest

Fledgling Freddie
Ormorof said:
i always ran unbuffed and nobody ever clapped me :(

of course i laughed and did /rude at all the bufftarts that dropped :flame:

Congratulations, you belong to the minority (20% of the people in thidranki) who doesn't use a buffbot! :clap:

BlitheringIdiot

One of Freddy's beloved
Thegreatest said:
Congratulations, you belong to the minority (20% of the people in thidranki) who doesn't use a buffbot! :clap:
You mean 20% of stealthers in thid, I presume.

Azurat

Fledgling Freddie
How hard can it be to cap a scout in bg with buffs, you 1-2 shoot most stuff anyway.

Danhyr

Fledgling Freddie
scouts own too much in thid my scout is level 23 fully sced and im nearly capped at 310

danhyr

Thegreatest

Fledgling Freddie
Azurat said:
How hard can it be to cap a scout in bg with buffs, you 1-2 shoot most stuff anyway.

not when the majority of your enemies are buffed to the tits too :eek: :twak: :touch:

Azurat

Fledgling Freddie
Scouts are just supreme in bg as any other archer, specialy with buffs. It gets even easier if you own ck.

BlitheringIdiot

One of Freddy's beloved
Thegreatest said:
not when the majority of your enemies are buffed to the tits too :eek: :twak: :touch:
Seriously, you're living in a fantasy created by your own guilt and sense of right and wrong!

I'd say between 70% and 80% of stealthers/twinked soloers are buffed, and about 30-40% of regular players are, and those 30-40% of regular players who are buffed (usually) have crap buffs from an actual player who is killable.

If you want to use a buffbot in bg1, then I have no problem with it, I have one myself. But dont try to pretend that you NEED one to survive, its only bg1 for christs sake!
Azurat said:
Scouts are just supreme in bg as any other archer, specialy with buffs. It gets even easier if you own ck.
Hunter have it easier when albs own ck, the albs camp mtk and the hunters can just stand at the top and fire, no threat of infs jumping them (as they'd get blown up by the tk caster guards), safe ress from their buffbot if things do go a bit wrong and still in range for end regen from the bot too... :p

Ormorof

FH is my second home
BlitheringIdiot said:
Hunter have it easier when albs own ck, the albs camp mtk and the hunters can just stand at the top and fire, no threat of infs jumping them (as they'd get blown up by the tk caster guards), safe ress from their buffbot if things do go a bit wrong and still in range for end regen from the bot too... :p

poo damage compared to scouts though... at least unbuffed :m00:

Svendoc

One of Freddy's beloved
Gratz Zarife nice piccies Glad I wont be feeling anymore of those arrows in my back :D

/salute

Dracus

Fledgling Freddie
my BD has 5xx hps :p twoll4tehwin! (buffed, shhh) :wub:

/Dracus

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom