D

Dunmer

Originally posted by old.Hardbein
....and to the sore-thumb-sucking-albs: jealous? :p

/taunt
/point
/laugh

Why should we be jealous coz we had like 5 RR10 before Midgård
had none? Would be 7-8 RR10 by now if PE hadn't been inactive for these 2 months.

Grats I guess. Sh0k t4kt1x tho.

R

Roo Stercogburn

Gratz one-eye.

Well done that dorf :)

(You're still going to be the bad guy ;))

MUHAHAHAHAHA(TM)

S

shanks

Originally posted by Dunmer
had none? Would be 7-8 RR10 by now if PE hadn't been inactive for these 2 months.

Nice defending m8! Your really keeping it real for all your homies.

Anyway, rr10 is a achivement no matter who you are or class you play so.

O

old.Hardbein

The cry-babies in this thread aint RR10.....:m00:

E

Esoteric

RR10 is a great achievement!! but if your a mid pre 1.65 it really isn't that hard to achieve just online time and roll fotm.

Im afraid your rr will always be clouded with easy achievement due to mythics error in overpowering mid. I don't have any respect for mid fotm group enemy. Pre SI I personally did, zerkers were a tad overpowered but I could still respect the ppl behind them for using skill to win. These were the times when plenty of thanes were about and mg's were crowded with lightening crackles and many smite clerics existed as well ^^.

I hope many more mids strive to achieve rr10 post 1.65. <prays goa patches soon>.

This isn't a whine just a balanced view.

E

eynar

btw,

ass.jpg

P

Petronella

hahahaha, that's funny :D :hat:
Grats Zapsi :)

X

Xeanor

The cry-babies in this thread aint RR10.....:m00:

But the fotm-babies are... :m00:

No big pride in being a rr10 mid is there?

P

Petronella

it sure is an achievement?
I mean Zapsi have played for ages :)

O

old.Hardbein

Originally posted by Esoteric
RR10 is a great achievement!! but if your a mid pre 1.65 it really isn't that hard to achieve just online time and roll fotm.

Im afraid your rr will always be clouded with easy achievement due to mythics error in overpowering mid. I don't have any respect for mid fotm group enemy. Pre SI I personally did, zerkers were a tad overpowered but I could still respect the ppl behind them for using skill to win. These were the times when plenty of thanes were about and mg's were crowded with lightening crackles and many smite clerics existed as well ^^.

I hope many more mids strive to achieve rr10 post 1.65. <prays goa patches soon>.

This isn't a whine just a balanced view.

Excuse me Mr.Generalizer, but Zapsi happens to be one of the first lvl50 healers on Mid/Pry with a long history from Warders of the 7th Sigil and now Everlast (also grouped with MM for a while). Everlast also happens to be non-fotm RvR guild runing with both Bonedancers (Yes solo these r fotm), Berzerkers and Warriors. Everlast never runs with 3xSavages fyi.
Zapsi will always be the guy some albs love to hate.....why? I dunno....but guess these albs never will accept the fact that we beat em with skill, not just: ASD-Savage-omg-wtfpwned-autopilot-easymode-played-with-no-skill-at-all-gank-groups.

On a side note, regarding Mids beeing overpowered. PE/Eclipse/FL (and prolly NP soon too) have owned us enough times to throw that fotm-overpowered-ball right back at ya.

The realms r balanced, if u just use ur brain, a few good players and the right setup.

A

amazingsteve

Originally posted by Xeanor
But the fotm-babies are... :m00:

No big pride in being a rr10 mid is there?

says the sorc who rolled one after the sorc-love patch:m00:

care.exe etc. anyhow :eek:

R

rionnen

gratz mate :) dont listen to the whiners... (jus jealous ;))

J

Jergiot

u dont get rr10 by being a nubber.

grats zapsi, well done :)

E

Esoteric

Excuse me Mr.Generalizer, but Zapsi happens to be one of the first lvl50 healers on Mid/Pry with a long history from Warders of the 7th Sigil and now Everlast (also grouped with MM for a while). Everlast also happens to be non-fotm RvR guild runing with both Bonedancers (Yes solo these r fotm), Berzerkers and Warriors. Everlast never runs with 3xSavages fyi.
Zapsi will always be the guy some albs love to hate.....why? I dunno....but guess these albs never will accept the fact that we beat em with skill, not just: ASD-Savage-omg-wtfpwned-autopilot-easymode-played-with-no-skill-at-all-gank-groups.

On a side note, regarding Mids beeing overpowered. PE/Eclipse/FL (and prolly NP soon too) have owned us enough times to throw that fotm-overpowered-ball right back at ya.

The realms r balanced, if u just use ur brain, a few good players and the right setup.

Conceded Gratz Zapsi :clap:

Point about mids being overpowered isnt tho so ;-p and this is about right ASD-Savage-omg-wtfpwned-autopilot-easymode-played-with-no-skill-at-all-gank-groups well said ^^.

Eclipse owned mids? thought they went rvr for the scenery, always did wonder how they looked about face down.

X

Xeanor

Originally posted by amazingsteve
says the sorc who rolled one after the sorc-love patch:m00:

care.exe etc. anyhow :eek:
lol yeah rolled one after the sorc-love patch which makes 1 active sorc instead of 0 :m00: noob

E

Esoteric

Xeanor rolled pre-patch in secret, rumours floating about that he had returned but he went underground into hiding. Only shanes knew where he was and took food/water to his hideout.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom