Ywain the cesspit of DAoC?

Soulja_IA_

Can't get enough of FH
PvE aside, as i dont give a shit about PvE..... the same applies to RvR, people will do anything to get that holy rp. There are no reputations anymore because nobody knows who anyone is or what server they came from.

Is getting dull.

I wouldn't say that :lol: seems Sept/Netts they just lurve hitting me down tbh it nice I get noticed :clap: but wish they leave me to finish a fight 1st rofl
twice other night Sept got me when I was fighting scout stealths other day missed out on my holy rp's on them :twak:

Sept seems to have Soul radar somedays :kissit:

Soulja

Congax

Fledgling Freddie
PvE aside, as i dont give a shit about PvE..... the same applies to RvR, people will do anything to get that holy rp. There are no reputations anymore because nobody knows who anyone is or what server they came from.

Is getting dull.
Don't worry, I'd still 'let' myself get killed by you ;)

Preatoria

Loyal Freddie
Never give rps to brite, run to a tower or do something ! :)
But Brite is correct, the days from running around /wave /hug everyone and not getting killed are over.

Everz

FH is my second home

Is getting dull.

Instead you get a rofl spam after they zerg over your corpse. Did lol seeing US prime dipping under 2500 pop. It's going down maaattteesss!

Maeloch

Part of the furniture
Instead you get a rofl spam after they zerg over your corpse. Did lol seeing US prime dipping under 2500 pop.

Have noticed lately that after midnight the population drops and lot less fgs running (i.e. 7pm EST so US primetime). Whether it picks up again by 2-4am when the west coast etc starts logging on i dunno, but there's a lul then at least.

It is expected lot will resub for the cluster/xfers and have enuff after a couple of months, but think after they leave will be pretty much left with a stable (if slowly declining) population.

Everz

FH is my second home
Alot of the US pop have been upping and leaving tbh.

hibblet

Fledgling Freddie
Alot of the US pop have been upping and leaving tbh.

think a few things are like lol,

" Ban the Euro`s"

" WTF dude you just stole my loot "

ive now left as well, subs run out in a few days and cancelled renewal.

been on ml10 alb side 3 x and 3 x i just got a few scales.

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber
Nice, will start running ML10 raids now.

Punishment

Resident Freddy
Bah rolled on my rr2/9 arms again by a fg rr11 hibs , nice fight afew mins ago btw blizzard on your vamp , nerf stunning me so i wasnt able to use ip and bostering battlecry :(

BloodOmen

I am a FH squatter
think a few things are like lol,

" Ban the Euro`s"

" WTF dude you just stole my loot "

ive now left as well, subs run out in a few days and cancelled renewal.

been on ml10 alb side 3 x and 3 x i just got a few scales.

Ban americans for being inferior at 90% of online games more like it :>

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom