Ywain Servers solo?

Soazak

Part of the furniture
DD poisons?

as in:

just does 50 dam or whateva straight off?

surely u could switch weps every hit and basicly just have a really OP damage add?

why do they insist on ruining the game?

Yes, thats exactly how people are using them right now.

+150 damage each hand :(

Maeloch

Part of the furniture
viper 3 seen it procc for over 250 each hand :p.. great on vamps i gotta say :p

I probably shouldn't admit it publically but it can be pretty nasty. I have PD, capped AF, use AF charges, ablative chant, etc. I got PA'd last night by a infi for 250 or somesuch (to illustrate the point I don't take much melee dps) but it was like been fucked over by a savage, hps down to 25% b4 I could get a qc off with all this random 150 shit.

Punishment

Resident Freddy
DD poisons?

as in:

just does 50 dam or whateva straight off?

surely u could switch weps every hit and basicly just have a really OP damage add?

why do they insist on ruining the game?

Try 250 damage :D

Puppet

Part of the furniture
I probably shouldn't admit it publically but it can be pretty nasty. I have PD, capped AF, use AF charges, ablative chant, etc. I got PA'd last night by a infi for 250 or somesuch (to illustrate the point I don't take much melee dps) but it was like been fucked over by a savage, hps down to 25% b4 I could get a qc off with all this random 150 shit.

It's quite silly, then again if an assassin cannot kill a caster, something is wrong anyhow in the current game.

And nerf Selective Blindness, too bad I had no Purge/Phaseshift up or would been a better fight (on my minstrel vs you).

Next time gadget ! :)

Tuthmes

FH is my second home
It's quite silly, then again if an assassin cannot kill a caster, something is wrong anyhow in the current game.

That depends ofcourse but, minstrels should rape casters :D

Punishment

Resident Freddy
Well thats not hard att all :p stick a fully buffed red con frost stallion on a casters ass and he is gone :p

Yellow con unbuffed empyrian elder does just as well if not better for interrupts and heals for 700+

Puppet

Part of the furniture
You get tired very fast getting those pets and buffing em up only to get over-run by a FG - so I end up with an unbuffed bluecon first-mob-i-see :)

aika

Part of the furniture
250 dmg dd ? lol

well I guess I will stick to my ps3 then

Maeloch

Part of the furniture
stick a fully buffed red con frost stallion on a casters ass and he is gone :p

I'm not light spec atm but...

Mez mincer
Mincer drops pulsing charm to demezz himself
Charm the frost stallion before it hits the mincer
Mincer is now in some shit :D

br1te

Loyal Freddie
I'm not light spec atm but...

Mez mincer
Mincer drops pulsing charm to demezz himself
Charm the frost stallion before it hits the mincer
Mincer is now in some shit :D

haha :D thinking about renewing and seeing what action can find but not too sure at all ;/

Ceixah

Can't get enough of FH
guaranteed_replies.jpg

morning aika!

and with regards to the original poster,

best place i've found(considering this was perhaps 2 months ago when i last played)
has to be the mid agramon bridges / brynja, only problem as ur infil which i guess you're referring to is that alot of skald/valk duos run around with that pulsing shit on uncovering and adding on all at speed 6.

i made quite a few rps on the nightshade there the pre-poison patch i've not played since then but hear that with viper 3 nothing will live longer than 30 seconds which to me is a smidge boring.

whole point of playing a stealther is escaping after a tough fight, not killing sum1 in 30 seconds then already being long gone.

aika

Part of the furniture
morning aika!

and with regards to the original poster,

best place i've found(considering this was perhaps 2 months ago when i last played)
has to be the mid agramon bridges / brynja, only problem as ur infil which i guess you're referring to is that alot of skald/valk duos run around with that pulsing shit on uncovering and adding on all at speed 6.

i made quite a few rps on the nightshade there the pre-poison patch i've not played since then but hear that with viper 3 nothing will live longer than 30 seconds which to me is a smidge boring.

whole point of playing a stealther is escaping after a tough fight, not killing sum1 in 30 seconds then already being long gone.

sup megamate ;>
I wanted to resub actually, but seeing about this poison now, cba =\

Preatoria

Loyal Freddie
Aika resub and pl meh.
And for Faglim he's muteing me all the time so meeeeeeeh

Ceixah

Can't get enough of FH
haha I'm not muting you my swamp pony!

i'm literally just not at my pc when you message me on msn, my own fault really for leaving msn on permanantly.

my apologies!

hi fagmes! i miss you like aids :(
also aika we'll resub together when they fix poisons or something and duo it up?

aika

Part of the furniture
well if they fix it before october
then yes ;p

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom