Ywain Servers solo?

Amphrax

Part of the furniture
I tried to be patiant and go to different places and carried on and on and on but enough was enough.

So far today I have played for 2/3 hours and got 129 realm points.

the question is... where are the places for solo?

Sarumann

Can't get enough of FH
I tried to be patiant and go to different places and carried on and on and on but enough was enough.

So far today I have played for 2/3 hours and got 129 realm points.

the question is... where are the places for solo?

If u mean duels go laby shrine of nethuni(south)

i dont duel i run around midhibalb bridgehead and first agra bridge and agraford but i end up on brynja occassus or oriens most of the time, and just gotta xpect inc kill and run, jump off bridge swim around go up top again jump down around around until u can restealth,
particulary like mid bridges with the wooden bits beneath where u can leg it to jump and stay until u can restealth then jump off :D

Amphrax

Part of the furniture
If u mean duels go laby shrine of nethuni(south)

i dont duel i run around midhibalb bridgehead and first agra bridge and agraford but i end up on brynja occassus or oriens most of the time, and just gotta xpect inc kill and run, jump off bridge swim around go up top again jump down around around until u can restealth,
particulary like mid bridges with the wooden bits beneath where u can leg it to jump and stay until u can restealth then jump off :D

Thanks for the reply

I dont mean dueling as i hate that type of game play.

I mean just in general because no matter where I gone ... visible ... stealth ... its either nothing or 4+. So I was basically wondering if people knew decent places to solo in other places.

Sarumann

Can't get enough of FH
Thanks for the reply

I mean just in general because no matter where I gone ... visible ... stealth ... its either nothing or 4+. So I was basically wondering if people knew decent places to solo in other places.

if u playing ur inf though u should actually like taking on more than 1 atm the dps u can lash out is just sick, tested on my bb on inf earlier with viper 3 50 slash 47 dw and the dps u lash out u can take on 3-4 easyly

Punishment

Resident Freddy
What ya gotta do is pownz noobs see :p

128840565009260061.jpg

Sharkith

Can't get enough of FH
Thanks for the reply

its tricky. If you are hib or mid go to Rens and camp routes to pets but if you are a solo ranger thats no good because mincers can and will own you. Otherwise camp the rens boat route.

Apart from that look at the map figure out on traffic and intercept. Look at the action and find a route. Otherwise to be honest its always been the same. You can also look laby but 3-4 + in there

lpep

Can't get enough of FH
you will at any time of the day get added on in laby 99% of the time.. saying that it can be fast rps and you havent far to go to find action.. not everyones cup of tea i know

Eithor

Fledgling Freddie
Laby is often frustrating, but I did manage to get my warrior rr3 to rr5 there without not much trouble (and mby 10-20% of those rps came from 1vs1 "duels").

The fast porting, and the ability to use the enviroment to hide/get away make Laby a decent place to solo in, still, even in regard to the zergfest.

E_E

Loyal Freddie
I am trying aswell to solo on my mincer, Even though its a really good solo class and i can choose my battles as i please, i RARELY find any solors if they are solo its always high RR's.. The best place ive tryed so far is Odin's... But still there its rare not to get added on.. Ppl dont care about 1vs1 any more and add on anything, even if its 10 rps..

I play very diffrent on my chars. Merc mincer etc, when iam out solo i always respect a 1vs1.. But if i play cleric etc its always up to the grp to add or not to add... u just cant expect 1vs1 any more :(

Just gotta keep trying...

Sarumann

Can't get enough of FH
I am trying aswell to solo on my mincer, Even though its a really good solo class and i can choose my battles as i please, i RARELY find any solors if they are solo its always high RR's.. The best place ive tryed so far is Odin's... But still there its rare not to get added on.. Ppl dont care about 1vs1 any more and add on anything, even if its 10 rps..

I play very diffrent on my chars. Merc mincer etc, when iam out solo i always respect a 1vs1.. But if i play cleric etc its always up to the grp to add or not to add... u just cant expect 1vs1 any more :(

Just gotta keep trying...

Was gonna fight u the otherday but that other fag mincer and tic ganked the living shite outta me :p

Sarumann

Can't get enough of FH
you deserve it :p

pffft find me and ill rip u new one :p:p but take a better beating than that shithead lordmalla pls:p 4 seconds after fight starts purge ip stun lands 2 sec later he bites the dust :p

Punishment

Resident Freddy
pffft find me and ill rip u new one :p:p but take a better beating than that shithead lordmalla pls:p 4 seconds after fight starts purge ip stun lands 2 sec later he bites the dust :p

Aye lol all i saw was a flurry of abilities and he still died in 5 seconds anyway :p

lpep

Can't get enough of FH

just like you did on your inf :p

lpep

Can't get enough of FH
wow u survived on 10% ? ur rr8?9? and i was 5 ? lets meet somewhere now then :D similar rr allmost im a bit higher :p

i think ure a tad off the truth.. it was omg dont use any of your abilitys cos i'm low rr qq :p.... u kinda got you head stuck up your own ass on how good you are or rather aint is more close to the truth.. your a straffing running through moron more to the point :p.. now get over your self :)

Gahn

Resident Freddy
Prolly gonna put up an irc channel for this, if i'm back in September, cause honestly the server was always, more or less, dead solo wise.

Sharkith

Can't get enough of FH
i think ure a tad off the truth.. it was omg dont use any of your abilitys cos i'm low rr qq :p.... u kinda got you head stuck up your own ass on how good you are or rather aint is more close to the truth.. your a straffing running through moron more to the point :p.. now get over your self :)

Popcorn!

aika

Part of the furniture
so, people still playing? Is it worth to resub? :(

Twoeye

Can't get enough of FH
ill zerg you

If he play his Champ he will most likely zerg us since its more common that hibs zerg (at least what they have been doing the last few weeks)
not even sure if mids or albs can get toghter a zerg these days :p

gohan

I am a FH squatter

i miss the whine threads :<

although i miss pete's whine more when i kept 3-4 hitting his rr10 sb on my VW even when i let him 2hand pa me xD

lpep

Can't get enough of FH
i miss the whine threads :<

although i miss pete's whine more when i kept 3-4 hitting his rr10 sb on my VW even when i let him 2hand pa me xD

more liely to be the other way around atm with the new dd poisons :p

gohan

I am a FH squatter
more liely to be the other way around atm with the new dd poisons :p

DD poisons?

as in:

just does 50 dam or whateva straight off?

surely u could switch weps every hit and basicly just have a really OP damage add?

why do they insist on ruining the game?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom