(Ywain) Nite Hawks Guild and Alliance Recruitment!

Solic Archers

Can't get enough of FH
Heya All,

All Those who joining from Dyvet to Ywain, we would like to Welcome you to the Nite Hawks, Please read the information down the bottom and the contact information. Please feel free to PM me anytime (Solic Archers), I will try and get back to you soon as i can. You Can find me in game on Solicfire or Soliccleric or contact a member of Nite Hawks and other officer in Nite Hawks will invite ya to guild.

Cya all in Ywain and Happy Hunting!

Guild Name: Nite Hawks
Realm: Albion
Guild Type: Nite Hawks can boast some of the most experienced players in the game and actively takes the lead in every aspect of both PVE and RVR. We regularly hold events for all levels, ages and experience, ranging from master levels and artifacts to Sidi, dragons, relic raids and realm defence, as well as 8man, Lab and stealther RVR and even the odd quiz night. If it’s out there, the Nite Hawks and our alliance do it!
Contact Information: Solic Archers
If you are interested in joining us, please speak to one of the following ranked members within our Council of Knights (Pain, Chynna, Becks, Aragwyn, Skip, Country, Solic, Wicci and Gnerd). Our experienced officer contingent will be on hand to talk to you about invitation to the guild and are available to answer any questions you may have about the Nite Hawks, who we are and what we do.
Requirements: We are looking for mature, friendly and experienced players who have a passion for both the game and for Albion as a whole. We use Ventrilo extensively (details on request) and are active on our own Nite Hawks forum at http://www.nitehawks.org/boards. We would like to take on people with a positive and proactive attitude; self-starters who can bolster our already first class group and can bring their own set of skills to bare. We expect a level of professionalism and enthusiasm from our players and in return, we can offer a fun and friendly atmosphere which is active, diverse and engaging. We believe in honor, respect and fair play and expect you to uphold these values above all others.
Brief description: Nite Hawks is entering its sixth year as one of the largest, most experienced and respected guilds in Albion. Throughout our past on Merlin, Killibury and now Ywain, we have built long lasting relationships with our fellow guildies and maintain strong leadership skills, coupled with a “lets get it done” attitude in all aspects of end-game play. By joining the Nite Hawks, you will be playing alongside others who have been involved with DAOC since beta, in an alliance which has consistently turned the tables in RVR towards victory. For more information, contact one of our Knights or read the guild rules and alliance polices located at http://www.nitehawks.org/rules.html.

Alliance recruitment
Nite Hawks are looking for Active Guilds to join Alliance. If you are active and need a Alliance, Please Send a tell to the officers which is on the info Above or send a tell to Pain (GM of Nite Hawks)

Punishment

Resident Freddy
I want a guild not a job ffs :(

633652044637052935-OVERKILL.jpg

BloodOmen

I am a FH squatter
if you play alb just avoid any american cleric :p not met a single good cleric since I started on alb/ywain.

BigE

One of Freddy's beloved
Its a good active alliance and well worth a look for any EU albs.

Amphrax

Part of the furniture
Solic,

My guild 'In Your Face' got removed from Nite Hawks /as recently just because we were slightly in-active due to char transfers inc.

We thought as there was no point playing the same classes when you already have higher RR characters so we decided to play now and then until the transfers came available to the EU players.

If you can get us back in the /as we would be greatful as we will be active again as soon as the transfer comes.

Nate

FH is my second home
Weren't you in TT at some point Solic? Your name rings a bell.

Solic Archers

Can't get enough of FH
I was in Kotrt EU Guild before I join US where been in diffrent guilds, but Nite Hawks has been the best guild I've been in so far :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom