Ywain full group scene

Cromcruaich

Can't get enough of FH
Made this post on VN in the hope of getting to know the score and trying to establish a full group scene on their during EU hours.

Our own worry is that there won't be any sort of full group play during EU hours unless we try and carve something ourselves. Certainly agramon is dead during our hours of play.

Might be flogging a dead horse as might just not be the numbers required, but gotta give it a go.

VN Boards - 8v8 discussion and interest within EU play hours

leviathane

Part of the furniture
well we went agramon or should i say addramon tonight, woulda been bit more fun if every other fight didn't get another fg steam in and rape us.

CorNokZ

Currently a stay at home dad
When we went across Agramon it seemed totally deserted

Valgyr

Fledgling Freddie
I think agra rvr is more then decent when there is no iRVR, then its a zergtastic add fest(when all realms have port in alb it can be decent) and most grps we have fought leave us in agra, and the grps that add are often rather poor pugs that u should manage with some good play:)

Gahn

Resident Freddy
We did 4-5 runs to it and found ppl, got added upon "by accident" by a 2nd mid group once, rest was 3 clean fights and a total rape :p

Need more working togh before being somewhat efficient in there.

Valgyr

Fledgling Freddie
We did 4-5 runs to it and found ppl, got added upon "by accident" by a 2nd mid group once, rest was 3 clean fights and a total rape :p

Need more working togh before being somewhat efficient in there.

Read what u guys wrote on the vnboards but forgot my details there, and it seems like hib tank grp on us is considered easymode fotm setup very unlike what was the case on german and uk servers where hybrid grps ruled supreme.

But a few of the german grps who rolled here have left due to no competition, as 1 grp in particular just was to good for the server:)

Gahn

Resident Freddy
Read what u guys wrote on the vnboards but forgot my details there, and it seems like hib tank grp on us is considered easymode fotm setup very unlike what was the case on german and uk servers where hybrid grps ruled supreme.

But a few of the german grps who rolled here have left due to no competition, as 1 grp in particular just was to good for the server:)

Yeh i found it really strange also.
Guess that running with 2x warlocks / 2x Bds / 2x Theurgs is considered original setups at best ^^

Valgyr

Fledgling Freddie
Yeh i found it really strange also.
Guess that running with 2x warlocks / 2x Bds / 2x Theurgs is considered original setups at best ^^

well with high rr it is a very straight forward and easy playstyle, but if u have some RRs to counter the impact its quite easy to deal with, as they run 5 non stoicm tanks, so can u just get the root/mezzing going and keep bard locked its easy rps, if they get the jump its more or less game over tho:p

ps 2 vamps champ vw "Melee" spec warden druid druid bard is the fotm hib setup

Gahn

Resident Freddy
well with high rr it is a very straight forward and easy playstyle, but if u have some RRs to counter the impact its quite easy to deal with, as they run 5 non stoicm tanks, so can u just get the root/mezzing going and keep bard locked its easy rps, if they get the jump its more or less game over tho:p

ps 2 vamps champ vw "Melee" spec warden druid druid bard is the fotm hib setup

We run bard, 2x droods, (suicidal) mana eldie, bm, 2x vamps, and hero and averaging 4l5 atm.

It isn't easy right now cause we can't efficiently counter ras dumping, with some rrs under the belt it'll become straigh forward tho i guess.

Valgyr

Fledgling Freddie
We run bard, 2x droods, (suicidal) mana eldie, bm, 2x vamps, and hero and averaging 4l5 atm.

It isn't easy right now cause we can't efficiently counter ras dumping, with some rrs under the belt it'll become straigh forward tho i guess.

No warden makes baby tanks cry vs cc and alb dmg:(

Cromcruaich

Can't get enough of FH
Ta for the advice Valg. Who would of thought it 5 years ago :)

We are a bit sucky as well at the mo, but the rust is slowly being slewed off.

Valgyr

Fledgling Freddie
Ta for the advice Valg. Who would of thought it 5 years ago :)

We are a bit sucky as well at the mo, but the rust is slowly being slewed off.

U play support in the grp again crom? kinda liked to play sham in the tt tank grp always heat on ya so u have to move about and cry for all those pets and not to forget all the meleeing u get to do when u had a thuerg moc on u! always good for the moral with those support kills!

Cromcruaich

Can't get enough of FH
Yea, druid again but not a firby. They made me roll a celt :(

Genedril

Part of the furniture
Ran a fair bit in Ag last night & only got added on once - hit a hib group who ran to the labby & another group steamed in :(.

NFD did manage to run straight past me when I was attempting a 2nd mezz on another Hib group. Almost mezzed them & missed my 2nd mezz - we lost :(.

Gave up after about 10pm in Ag as there were 3 other Alb groups in there & just one Hib group. Queuing up for a fight isn't the most fun to be had.

Gahn

Resident Freddy
Ran a fair bit in Ag last night & only got added on once - hit a hib group who ran to the labby & another group steamed in :(.

NFD did manage to run straight past me when I was attempting a 2nd mezz on another Hib group. Almost mezzed them & missed my 2nd mezz - we lost :(.

Gave up after about 10pm in Ag as there were 3 other Alb groups in there & just one Hib group. Queuing up for a fight isn't the most fun to be had.

How comes? Seems we just zerg everything down judging from VNShitBoards posts :p

Genedril

Part of the furniture
Me thinks you've been confused with some other guild called The Fianna. Though you do hunt duos down....

I raged at someone in vent last night for going after a solo. Also at our Theurg & cabbie for pushing. I should sign up for anger management before leading groups.

BTW I'm not complaining that you ran past at all. Just the timing couldn't have been worse if you'd pm'd me first to find out when would be absolutely the worst time to pass ;).

Gahn

Resident Freddy
Me thinks you've been confused with some other guild called The Fianna. Though you do hunt duos down....

I raged at someone in vent last night for going after a solo. Also at our Theurg & cabbie for pushing. I should sign up for anger management before leading groups.

BTW I'm not complaining that you ran past at all. Just the timing couldn't have been worse if you'd pm'd me first to find out when would be absolutely the worst time to pass ;).

Honestly all this fuss about duo hunted down near bridges is pretty absurd .. imo :p
They are there to abuse soloers and then they moan if they get abused by anything more than 2 and they come preaching about xD

Mirt

One of Freddy's beloved
It is frustrating for solo/small man to get rolled by FGs, but frankly it's their own fault for running near Agramon.

I think it must be a cultural thing, because American Gamers seem very quick to call people out in my experience. The US WoW boards for example are a pit of despair for the future of humanity.

Soulja_IA_

Can't get enough of FH
VN Boards are worse than FH.

Amazing amount of whingers on there always accusing peeps of adding etc when in reality they just as bad.

Take no notice Gahn as we found out it best to ignore them in end as they only out to wind you up.

Soulja

Cromcruaich

Can't get enough of FH
Can't pm yet on vn boards. Will be after cutting through the bullshit and getting them in person on vent. See if its just usual forum idiocy or real idiocy.

Least they'd have to smuggle a gun through customs if they wanted to come after us.

charmangle

Fledgling Freddie
It is frustrating for solo/small man to get rolled by FGs, but frankly it's their own fault for running near Agramon.

I think it must be a cultural thing, because American Gamers seem very quick to call people out in my experience. The US WoW boards for example are a pit of despair for the future of humanity.

Hmm...I wouldnt mind finding out what the basic view is on fg/due/solo scenes on Ywain. Myself ive found that there are no love for duos/solos at all when they run bled-agra, so I figured there werent any rules so therefor started adding on anything.

But if there are any kind of basic respect for soloers/duos and/or between fgs it would be good to know so you keep off adding.

At the moment though Ive been steamrolled (even chased down) by every fg ive encountered, no matter where, meaning that I ofc dont hold my finger when I run into a fight in the ongoing either...

(playing mid atm and havent been able to figure out if there is a fg scene/forum/vent or anything else like it!:)

/Charmangle

ps. Btw if there is any fgs looking for a rep sometime just give me a mess!:) ds. (Shammy/SM) Atm. Might roll hib or alb havent decided yet!:)

Cromcruaich

Can't get enough of FH
Soloers get left alone by some groups.

We do leave solo visibles alone. I'm afraid duos are fair game, i'm sure they arnt leaving soloers alone so it's dog eat dog for them.

Sharkith

Can't get enough of FH
If I even peep my nose out of a keep as a solo visible tank I get mezzed, stunned, ass jammed by usually small groups. SO as far as I am concerned they are fair game for a FG. The truth is, it is their fault if they get caught by a FG. I mean they should be able to avoid FG's if they are smart.

I like the server tbh - as for VN boards they are close to useless mucho prefer FH - I think we all know each other here and besides that VN board look crap are impossible to navigate. Whoever set them up must be left handed or something.

Thadius

Part of the furniture
Maloch

Fuck those cocksuckers zerging down solos on their duo, zerg em down...KoS...who the fuck are they? Those crazy guys 'collecting unemployment', if they really can't afford their subs we can sort something on paypal and meet them on aggromon later in the week once we've sorted them out.

lulz

CorNokZ

Currently a stay at home dad
I like the server tbh - as for VN boards they are close to useless mucho prefer FH - I think we all know each other here and besides that VN board look crap are impossible to navigate. Whoever set them up must be left handed or something.

This.. Yet I haven't found out where people whine about rvr and bgs? :confused:

Sharkith

Can't get enough of FH
There is nothing but whine on VN boards. Its just there is tons of it. Everyday there are like 4 pages of crap on there all of it hard to read.

Better off out of it mate.

Ati

One of Freddy's beloved
<Training Day> are running on agramon most weekday nights, we are an alb group with purple groups - actually have some footage of fights vs NFD, is a pleasure to fight you!

I am playing the friar

- Convalescent

Gahn

Resident Freddy
<Training Day> are running on agramon most weekday nights, we are an alb group with purple groups - actually have some footage of fights vs NFD, is a pleasure to fight you!

I am playing the friar

- Convalescent

Em runs away :p

Cya on Monday ofc ^^

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom