YUZO rr9!

Rickie

Can't get enough of FH
Big gratz bud!
Well played today, so here's a well deserved gratz for you mate! :)

From Emilliea and Kristy

Mall

Fledgling Freddie
Gratz Claes hun :)

Such a cool wiz even though you breath fire and crunch candy down ts ;)

firewiz.gif

p.s. less singing please, Indiana Jones tune is going to be ingrained on us all soon :(

edit cos first piccy didn't work

censi

Can't get enough of FH
gratz on rr ding.

as a realm adversary your playstyle though is awefull. from that i doubt many realm opponents will comment on your ding. perhaps put it in albion forum?

Ckiller

Loyal Freddie
censi said:
gratz on rr ding.

as a realm adversary your playstyle though is awefull. from that i doubt many realm opponents will comment on your ding. perhaps put it in albion forum?
Hmm i more often than not leave u alone.... dunno why u think so tbh

Lookdaddy

One of Freddy's beloved
censi said:
gratz on rr ding.

LOL

Everz

FH is my second home
my gratz whiner post got deleted

gratz stun-qq whiner ;D

Jarahl

Can't get enough of FH
BIG grats CK :)

And dont mind Censi - He is like a baby with hick-ups, you just need to pad him on the back and ignore him

censi

Can't get enough of FH
Hmm i more often than not leave u alone.... dunno why u think so tbh

:)

rather than turn it into a flame fest, which benefits no one. Its actually good to know where you stand with players, like lots are out there to kill me, its the name of the game. My ass is there to be pwned, and im sure im worth a good chunk of RP :). So my comments aint exactly like said in anger or anything, I dont like your playstyle, but im not supposed to. So the gratz part at least is meant with all sincerity, well done on RR ding.

But please dont say things like this quote or try and do a beeks on me. I can provide "orly" enlightenment if u need it.

Ging

Part of the furniture
Graz yuzo.

FAO Censi
Your playstyle is the shittiest i have ever seen, and in my opinion you suck more than jenna jameson... ofc thats my opinion and more based on contempt for you than actual witnessing how shit it actually is (ive heard its really shit and u dump abilities more than a bloke shitting after a phal).

so back on topic - Gratz CK m8 well worked for, u stuck at it :)

Ging

Part of the furniture
censi said:
:)

rather than turn it into a flame fest, which benefits no one. Its actually good to know where you stand with players

your so right, at your request i have summerise my feelings for you utilising this immature yet highly amusing emote

:wanker:

Ckiller

Loyal Freddie
Now ill acctually try to defend my guild! Synergy adds from time to time aye. Sometimes it happens cos there r ppl there we just dont like but most of the cases its a misstake or a non fg of synergy.

But for some time now we acctually try not to add, hopin that we wont get added on. Now i as a synergy dude acctally think that some guilds (not many) have discovered this and do not add back on us. But our reputation will keep ppl to add at us thinkin we r addin bastards or just think we r addin bastards.

I dont mind if ppl flame me cos of this but this is what we a synergy r tryin to do

Ging

Part of the furniture
CK havent read anyone having a go @ synergy in this thread :)

PS censi, soz for my above comments, i got a trapped nerve in my back atm causing me to be more caustic than normal.

Ckiller

Loyal Freddie
Ging said:
CK havent read anyone having a go @ synergy in this thread :)

PS censi, soz for my above comments, i got a trapped nerve in my back atm causing me to be more caustic than normal.
Hmm Gratz to 2fg? :)

Anyways Thanks all for tha gratz thread was a goal ive had for some time now :drink:

elbeek

Part of the furniture
Gratz old timer and LOL @ the Synergy/Censi qq's again.

Censi, does the game affect you so much that yet again you turn a gratz thread into a personal vendetta? Try sitting in front of the pc and stick a needle in your eye or summat :wanker:

Kriv0

Fledgling Freddie
Gratz adder... :D I'll be back soon and then we can duo some more cus I havn't had any whines on me latelly and I miss that :)

[VR]Fuji

Fledgling Freddie
Ckiller said:
Now ill acctually try to defend my guild! Synergy adds from time to time aye. Sometimes it happens cos there r ppl there we just dont like but most of the cases its a misstake or a non fg of synergy.

But for some time now we acctually try not to add, hopin that we wont get added on. Now i as a synergy dude acctally think that some guilds (not many) have discovered this and do not add back on us. But our reputation will keep ppl to add at us thinkin we r addin bastards or just think we r addin bastards.

I dont mind if ppl flame me cos of this but this is what we a synergy r tryin to do
its been said before, u suck at trying not to add :)
Gratz on rr9 tho! :drink:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom