yuak.... the servers are down for the whole day

Bellona

Banned
great... I wake up, cant sleep anymore, take a long bath, get some breakfast, and decides to some more of my life on daoc, and all servers are down, its patch day ffs :(

distributor send me an email, my copies of catacombs left the store by mail yesterday, så will prolly get them in the evening, and servers might not be up before either :(

Xyslo

Fledgling Freddie
ahhh well u might aswell be a noob and go post in all teh daoc forums you know or even be teh 1337z0r NuB and play runescape!

Amildin

Can't get enough of FH
Think my IQ just decreased by reading Xyslo's post :m00:

Darksword

Can't get enough of FH
Amildin said:
Think my IQ just decreased by reading Xyslo's post :m00:

eithar that or ur mind just got fucked, and he forgot the protection :(

Amildin

Can't get enough of FH
Gimp! Last time i spoke to you you were really depressed so not sure if i want you to unblock me :m00:

Why was i blocked? :(

hiksta

Fledgling Freddie
xyslo why u even bothere playing daoc.. u got a lvl 50 necro so u can /level 20 all day or ur to gimped to actualy level a real character. dn't be mocing other peoples lives untill u sort ur own out aswell :wanker:

Xyslo

Fledgling Freddie
ur the one who acts immature. you got into bg got some arti's, left now they hate you. And hmm.. what have i been doing with my sb and chanter i wonder why they are lvl 34?? sure i dont lvl stuff. Ur just the one who bought a 50 necro on camlann and a 50mincer on pryd, which the mincer is already getting a bad reputation coz of ur noob leeching...

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom