You've been Framed!

W

WPKenny

Weird. On the way to work this morning some bird (not unnatractive but a little older than me) got out one of those old style cine-cameras and whacked in a cassette. I'm sitting there thinking "I hope she doesn't start filming people".

Well, she didn't start filming people. She started filming me. Just me. No one else.

I didn't have a fucking clue what to do so I just froze with my face getting redder and redder. Luckily my stop wasn't too far off and the ordeal didn't last too long but left me with a massive WTF?? kind of feeling.

D

dysfunction

Stalker!!!

You should have said she has to pay you if she wants to make pr0n films

E

ECA

Its the KGB back again for another round of the Cold War.

J

JohnyWishbone

Thats strange, did'nt you ask her what she was doing ? bit of an awkward situation like :/

G

GDW

Like dude why didnt you just ask her what she was up to?

Shes probably wanking off to your mug as I type.;)

W

WPKenny

Originally posted by GDW
Like dude why didnt you just ask her what she was up to?

Shes probably wanking off to your mug as I type.;)

I didn't know what to do. I just froze. I did think about going up to her and asking what on earth she was doing but, like I say, I froze and just went bright red. I legged it pretty sharpish at my stop which wasn't too far away. She stayed on the train.

She also had this weird smirk going on as she was taing the camera out. Pervy. heh.

J

Johnny Bravo

So who do you look like? Maybe she thought you were someone well known (maybe you are someone well known....who knows with the anonymity of Forums ;)).

Either way, as peeps have said above, you should have said "Why are you filming me?"

W

WPKenny

Originally posted by Johnny Bravo
So who do you look like? Maybe she thought you were someone well known (maybe you are someone well known....who knows with the anonymity of Forums ;)).

Either way, as peeps have said above, you should have said "Why are you filming me?"

Some have, unkindly, told me I look like Jack Osbourne. Oh and Robert redford, and Brad Pitt and Marlon Brando in his easrly days..blah blah blah etc etc. :)

J

Johnny Bravo

Well there ya go, maybe she thought Jack was sitting on her train/bus and couldn't pass up the opportunity to grab some footage to show her mates (Although a video phone would have been cooler than an old cine-matic).

On a side note a bloke the spitting image of Montoya walked past my building yesterday whilst I having a fag.....Seeing as its Monaco GP this weekend I kinda guessed it wasn't him, but I did have to do a double take :D

W

whipped

Well, it could have been a very elborate chat up technique.

*Get camera out*
"Why are you filming me?"
"Cause I wants your sexy body, fancy a shag?"
"Ok"

Hijinks ensue.

S

Scooba Da Bass

Originally posted by whipped

*Get camera out*
"Ok"

Hijinks ensue.

Whipped lives in a 1970's sex comedy!

E

Embattle

Originally posted by WPKenny
Some have, unkindly, told me I look like Jack Osbourne. Oh and Robert redford, and Brad Pitt and Marlon Brando in his easrly days..blah blah blah etc etc. :)

First one may be true but the rest are just lies told to him when erm...errr...No comment ;)

O

old.Fweddy

Originally posted by whipped

*Get camera out*
"Ok"

Hijinks ensue.

Does that work?

L

leggy

That has art student written all over it.

"omg i have captured teh real life and it is art now!!"

S

Scooba Da Bass

Maybe it'll become famous and you'll be able to sue her for not getting you to sign a model release form!

W

WPKenny

Originally posted by Scooba Da Bass
Maybe it'll become famous and you'll be able to sue her for not getting you to sign a model release form!

Hey that'd be really coo....wait a minute...you're winding me up aren't you? :eek:

W

Wilier

She's going to edit it into a short film of her giving you head, then bribe you....................................perhaps. :(

W

Wazzerphuk

People interest people.
Documenturary photography is fascinating, if done well. (Only second to abstract photography imo).

Sounds like she was just a fan of the moving image. Or your giant ballsack.

F

Furr

wp.gif

They are right you know!!!

D

danger

lol it's funny because it's true! nice one Furr.... I'm buying you a pizza!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom