You're top 3 films

Elkie

Can't get enough of FH
1. Zulu
2. The Green Mile
3. Shaka Zulu - Dvd Series (Counts as movie)

To many to mention tbh, am a big movie fan

Huntingtons

Resident Freddy
Couple more films I like..

The Island
All the DBZ movies
Fist Of The North Star

ow man, remember watching fist of the north start at the age of 8 or 9... that was tough.

anyway:

pulp fiction will always be a number 1 but since you're on a movie hunt i suggest movies that you with are less likely to have watched (compared to pulp fiction)

Revolver - Guy Ritchie playing with the mind in this one
True Romance - Written by Tarentino and its quite good.
City of Lost children - not the S. King horrorflick but a french movie about a city where children get kidnapped by a mad scientist who wants to learn how to dream.

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber
Goonies
Shawshank Redemption
LOTR (all of them)

megadave

I am a FH squatter
Such lazy people, atleast put a little description so i can decide whether i might want to watch them or not :p

1. fear and loathing in las vegas - hunter s thompson and his attorney go on a fat drug fuelled adventure in las vegas
2. terminator 1 - arnie his in greatest role!
3. run ronnie run - dumb southern american criminal gets propelled to being rich&fame after getting his own tv show where he's arrested in every state

Everz

FH is my second home
also add..

Juice
Menace II Society
Boyz N The Hood

adoNix

Can't get enough of FH
How high
White castle
The fast and the furious tokyo drift.

leviathane

Part of the furniture
well it's quite hard to name top 3 tbh as theres so many great films out there

Huntingtons

Resident Freddy
Such lazy people, atleast put a little description so i can decide whether i might want to watch them or not :p

1. fear and loathing in las vegas - hunter s thompson and his attorney go on a fat drug fuelled adventure in las vegas
hey i did it! or well sorta

and damn, fear and loathing its such a fucking great movie - johnny depp is an awesome actor along with benicio del toro (+/- spelling)

Overdriven

Dumpster Fire of The South
ow man, remember watching fist of the north start at the age of 8 or 9... that was tough.

anyway:

pulp fiction will always be a number 1 but since you're on a movie hunt i suggest movies that you with are less likely to have watched (compared to pulp fiction)

As I quote to reply, I'll also add 3 more movies to the list... AFTER I've replied to the quote =D

Aye, FoTNS was a evil film; I watched it around the same age. Really happy I watched it though. Violent xD - Pulp fiction is allways going to be one of the best films ever, needed a mention.

Hmm... 3 others...

1) Dejá Vu (I actually liked this)
2) Tango and Cash (Classic film, imo)
3) Battle Royale 1

Marc

FH is my second home
Cant do 3 so will do 5

Scarface
Gone in 60 seconds
Menace 2 society
Rush Hour
American Beauty

Lamp

Gold Star Holder!!
John Boorman's Excalibur
Jean de Florette & Manon des Sources (I'm counting these as one)
Zulu

Marc

FH is my second home
Must admit tho, I did enjoy 300

arugeingaboutsparta.jpg

orly300.gif

300_zinadine.gif

damme300.gif

Mas

One of Freddy's beloved
1) An American Werewolf in London
2) Lost Boys
3) Stand By Me

Utter Classics!!

Solari

Can't get enough of FH
The boondock saints
The butterfly effect
The fast and the furious

ilaya

Can't get enough of FH
just 3? hmm Ok

Aliens
Zulu
LOTR: the two towers

sense a theme? :p

Coldbeard

Part of the furniture
Not really the deepest pick of movies, but oh well

Battle Royale - Don't really know what to say about this masterpiece, one of few movies that really gets to you. Best movie ever in my opinion.

LOTR-trilogy - Needs no explenation, a true legendary collection of movies.

The Good, the Bad and the Ugly - Classic, and of course a western movie with Clint Eastwood can't go wrong!

eksdee

FH is my second home
a bout de souffle
psycho
requiem for a dream

dunno.. hard to choose just 3 :O

Golena

Fledgling Freddie
The shawshank redemption
Sin City
Gladiator

My favourite movies change too much on a daily basis. Those are the 3 movies that surprised me most by their brilliance. Lord of the rings trilogy was great, but I went into them expecting a great movie and it gave me very little I wasn't expecting, although it did it exceptionaly well. Those 3 I went in expecting nothing (as I had heard nothing about them when I first watched them) and was shocked at what great movies they were.

Ingafgrinn Macabre

Can't get enough of FH
Wouldn't be able to give you my top-something, because there are too many good films, and I wouldn't be able to say which one is the best, because that differs on what movie I feel like at that moment, but here are some very good flicks (in random order)

Shawshank redemption
Fight Club
Boondock saints
Lord Of The Rings trilogy
The Matrix trilogy
American History X
Legends of the Fall
Indiana Jones Trilogy (soon to be Quartet)
The Godfather collection
V for Vendetta
Sin City

But I guess the movie that I think everyone should've seen is:
12 Angry Men. (1957)
it's a black and white film, and it's basically a jury on a murdercase having to decide between the 12 of 'em if a dude is guilty and should receive the deathpenalty, or if he's innocent and should go free.
No special effects, no shock-horror action, no big cool ninja fightscenes, but it's pretty damn good nontheless :D

Coldbeard

Part of the furniture
But I guess the movie that I think everyone should've seen is:
12 Angry Men. (1957)
it's a black and white film, and it's basically a jury on a murdercase having to decide between the 12 of 'em if a dude is guilty and should receive the deathpenalty, or if he's innocent and should go free.
No special effects, no shock-horror action, no big cool ninja fightscenes, but it's pretty damn good nontheless

I've seen it! It is indeed a very good movie, especially considering the whole movie takes place inside one room :D

Ingafgrinn Macabre

Can't get enough of FH
I've seen it! It is indeed a very good movie, especially considering the whole movie takes place inside one room :D
Wow. You know you're the first one I know, or heard of via via, that saw this movie?! :D
People nowadays seem to be scared away by the prospect of having to watch something in black and white, and without any special effects or digital after-editing :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom