Your Unconscious Mind...

elisera

Fledgling Freddie
Want to know what your Unconscious Mind says about you?? :touch:

Ink Blots

My results:

Your Unconscious Mind Is Most Driven by Kindness.

You have a deep desire to be kind and fair to others. You are preoccupied with finding kindness in the world around you, far more than you may realise on a conscious level. This makes you unusually empathetic and very sensitive to other people's feelings. Your kind nature makes you an optimist at heart and allows you to see the best in the people around you.

Because you're not judgmental, others seek you out when they need a friend. Your psyche is very rich; the more you learn about it, the more you will understand who you really are...

Thorwyn

FH is my second home

You have a deep desire to be kind and fair to others. You are preoccupied with finding kindness in the world around you, far more than you may realise on a conscious level. This makes you unusually empathetic and very sensitive to other people's feelings. Your kind nature makes you an optimist at heart and allows you to see the best in the people around you.

Because you're not judgmental, others seek you out when they need a friend. Your psyche is very rich; the more you learn about it, the more you will understand who you really are...

hm.. Deja Vu :)

Sparx

Cheeky Fucknugget
got all the way to the end and it went back to page 1

Hansmoleman

Fledgling Freddie
Your Unconscious Mind Is Most Driven by Peace.

You have a deeply-rooted desire to make peace in the world. Whether through subtle interactions with loved ones, or through getting involved in social causes, it is important to you to be able to influence the world in a positive way. You have a deep respect for humankind.

You care about the future of the world, even beyond your own involvement in it, and you inspire others to feel the same way. Your innate drive toward peace guides you in daily life towards decisions that are respectful toward yourself and others. Your psyche is very rich; the more you learn about it, the more you will understand who you really are...

erm, i dont really agree with this :p

elisera

Fledgling Freddie
Hansmoleman said:

You have a deeply-rooted desire to make peace in the world. Whether through subtle interactions with loved ones, or through getting involved in social causes, it is important to you to be able to influence the world in a positive way. You have a deep respect for humankind.

You care about the future of the world, even beyond your own involvement in it, and you inspire others to feel the same way. Your innate drive toward peace guides you in daily life towards decisions that are respectful toward yourself and others. Your psyche is very rich; the more you learn about it, the more you will understand who you really are...

erm, i dont really agree with this :p

Correction - You don't consciously agree with this ;)

Sparx

Cheeky Fucknugget
thats better

Your Unconscious Mind Is Most Driven by Imagination.
Imagination

You have a deep desire to use ideas to change the world around you. This drive influences you far more than you may realise on a conscious level. You love to brainstorm and imagine new possibilities. The world is a fuller, richer place because you can contribute new ideas to any experience.

Your natural curiosity inspires those around you and encourages them to come up with ideas they wouldn't have discovered without your help. Your psyche is very rich; the more you learn about it, the more you will understand who you really are...

Naetha

Fledgling Freddie

Now thats come out like that, and I'm an Aries, so according to the previous personality/starsign thing I should be a peaceful person who likes to masturbate at other peoples' weddings!

Sparx

Cheeky Fucknugget
i was expecting mine to be

Your a randy bastard sow it to your leg and become a monk

Rhori

Fledgling Freddie
Your Unconscious Mind Is Most Driven by Reserve.

You approach the world with reserve because unconsciously, and perhaps consciously, you like to be in control. You keep your emotions to yourself and you may seem mysterious or enigmatic to others. You're often very cautious about truly expressing yourself.

Even people who have known you for some time may find it hard to get close to you. Your psyche is very deep and rich; the more you learn about it, the more you will understand who you really are...

Serbitar

Fledgling Freddie
Your Unconscious Mind Is Most Driven by Sexuality.
Sexuality

The world is a sexy place for you – your erotic self leads the way. Whether this is because you're presently in a great physical relationship or simply want one, you are much more aware of the sexual undertones in situations than most people.

This heightened focus, coupled with your vivid imagination, can make you more likely to have original – at times risqué – interpretations of things that other people might see as innocuous. Your subconscious is telling you that you are very much alive, and have a great deal of passion to bring to life...

o_O

fl3a

Can't get enough of FH
Your Unconscious Mind Is Most Driven by Curiosity.
Curiosity

You are full of questions about life, people, and your own potential. You spend more time than others imagining the possibilities for your life – and you're open to things others are too afraid to consider. You have an almost physical need to know and do more. It's only through new experiences that you feel a greater understanding of yourself and the world.

You also have a rebellious streak that shows up when you feel unable to truly influence the world or circumstances around you. Your appetite for novel experiences also shows an openness others don't have, but wish they did. Your psyche is very rich; the more you lern about it, the more you will understand who you really are...

Nate

FH is my second home

You are full of questions about life, people, and your own potential. You spend more time than others imagining the possibilities for your life – and you're open to things others are too afraid to consider. You have an almost physical need to know and do more. It's only through new experiences that you feel a greater understanding of yourself and the world.

You also have a rebellious streak that shows up when you feel unable to truly influence the world or circumstances around you. Your appetite for novel experiences also shows an openness others don't have, but wish they did. Your psyche is very rich; the more you lern about it, the more you will understand who you really are...

whoaaa....look at all the colours man! weird doing that ;p

Thorwyn

FH is my second home
whoaaa....look at all the colours man! weird doing that ;p

but first: are you experienced?
Or have you ever been experienced
Well.. I have.

;)

liloe

It's my birthday today!

Lakih

Resident Freddy

:m00:

Dillinja

Can't get enough of FH
Your Unconscious Mind Is Most Driven by Self-protection.

You are emotionally reserved and private. You typically keep your cool during arguments and rarely reveal personal information that you later regret. On the surface, you appear very serene. Inside however, you may sometimes feel detached or disconnected from the world around you. The advantage of this is that you are not the sort of person to easily lose your temper.

You think about things rationally rather than get swept up in emotions. You also remain calm in the toughest of situations. Your psyche is very unique; the more you learn about it, the more you will understand who you really are...

Sparx

Cheeky Fucknugget
no-one had the same as me yet :) not sure if thats a good or bad thing

Jeremiah

Fledgling Freddie
Did anyone else think there were a worrying amount of sexual answers to some of the questions? How an ink blot looks like some sweet loving going on, I'll never know :eek7:

Cadiva

Part of the furniture

You approach the world with reserve because unconsciously, and perhaps consciously, you like to be in control. You keep your emotions to yourself and you may seem mysterious or enigmatic to others. You're often very cautious about truly expressing yourself.

Even people who have known you for some time may find it hard to get close to you. Your psyche is very deep and rich; the more you learn about it, the more you will understand who you really are...

Which is interesting given that it's probably the exact opposite of how I'd describe my conscious state :)

Bahumat

FH is my second home
The world is a sexy place for you – your erotic self leads the way. Whether this is because you're presently in a great physical relationship or simply want one, you are much more aware of the sexual undertones in situations than most people.

This heightened focus, coupled with your vivid imagination, can make you more likely to have original – at times risqué – interpretations of things that other people might see as innocuous. Your subconscious is telling you that you are very much alive, and have a great deal of passion to bring to life...

Sparx

Cheeky Fucknugget
i couldnt see anything sexual at all in any of em, not one

elisera

Fledgling Freddie
So are most people surprised by their results?

I think mine are very true for me although after seeing some other peoples I(consciously) would have thought I would come out as some of theirs.

Mabs

J Peasemould Gruntfuttock

ooer

elisera

Fledgling Freddie
Sparx said:
i couldnt see anything sexual at all in any of em, not one

Given how my mind is usually permanently in the gutter I was expecting to see something dirty in all of them and was disappointed I didn't see anything at all :(

elisera

Fledgling Freddie
Cadiva said:
Mabs said:

Just made me think - I wonder if there is any correlation in partners unconscious minds?

Cadiva

Part of the furniture
elisera said:
So are most people surprised by their results?

I think mine are very true for me although after seeing some other peoples I(consciously) would have thought I would come out as some of theirs.

Definitely, I thought it was quite interesting but if that resembles the real ink blot tests I'm seriously worried at how much sexual influence they seem to want to infer in those blobs!

I'm afraid I didn't get any kind of emotional reaction from any of them, which is probably where my so-called 'reserve' is coming from.

Definitely surprised at mine, tho I would agree you're a kind old soul hon ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom