Your target is not in view

O

old.ivan

You autoface Troll ...

< Troll is right in your face stood 1 meter away >

You enter combat mode but your target is not in view ....
<thats what happens when i execute PA>

You hit 'Troll' for xx damage
You hit 'Troll' for xx damage....

This is the situation .... I always miss the opener but hey the follow up hits right away .. what the hell is wrong ?

Is anyone having same problems , or has had recently ?

This happened on several occasions to me now, maybe im just crap at PAing, only been doing it for one year...:rolleyes:

Need some suggestive help if at all possible

M

Meatballs

feeer lag,

You stick to [blah]
You You prepare to perform PA...
"You're target is not in view"
you hit for 103(-23)

You prepare to perform PA...
You're target is too far away
You hit for 102 (-24)

Subject A is running at a tangent to you, you whack your PA button YOU PERFORM PA CORRECTY! HUZZAH!

T

TaF

Been there, done that .. sadly. Dunno what's up.

O

old.Hellskor

looks like the 'not in view' disease is spreading now :uhoh:

L

lairiodd

The need to do stick server side not client side (or at least the /face part of it). Anything that reduces the effects of latency is a good thing.

A

Animus_SC

While we're at the whining of Line of Sight.. lets talk about rangers / hunters / scouts? They target an enemy, fire their arrow and regardless of where the hell the enemy moved, it always hit, even behind a fecking keep wall.. I've been hit in the bloody court yard for crying loud !

L

Luuna

Aye same. I just put it down to the Magic Bullet theory.

C

civy

Originally posted by Animus_SC
While we're at the whining of Line of Sight.. lets talk about rangers / hunters / scouts? They target an enemy, fire their arrow and regardless of where the hell the enemy moved, it always hit, even behind a fecking keep wall.. I've been hit in the bloody court yard for crying loud !

If you think that’s bad, I’ve been one shoted off a horse in north black mountains from an arrow fired from the hib pk in hadrians.

S

Scunner

They dont always hit and scouts/hunters/rangers suffer from similar maybe try playing one.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom