Your new RvR forum.

Loxleyhood

Fledgling Freddie
Well then, I know I should save my breath, but I'm going to give you a lecture. Here is your new forum! And at the moment it could go either way, it could of course return to Barrysworld Excalibur RvR. You know, dragonfang, savage and zerg whines. People posting, "Gratz, rr3l4!" and actually thinking it's still funny the 47th time around. It could return to that.

Of course, you could make this new Barrysworld something better, and approach it with a more pleasant attitude, and make it a forum people don't actually cringe to read.

I know that it will return to savage, zerg and dragonfang whines. But my avatar will smite ye for it.

Loxleyhood

Fledgling Freddie
Back on the old forums I'd flame you bad for that. But Bigfoot is watching me now. So just imagine that I pwned you.

old.Osy

No longer scrounging, still a bastard.
You of all people should know that comprehensive phrases and logic don't work with most of the people that visit RVR Discussions. You need to downgrade your speech and attitude, but be careful. Some can't stop the process, and become Flesh. Or Jiggs.

You come before us on new grounds, Mr. Loxleyhood. Keep that in mind.

Loxleyhood

Fledgling Freddie
Well, to be honest, it boggles the mind. Usually about every 2 months I clamber up onto my high horse and start spouting this stuff, and most people agree with me. If most people agree with me, why can't we just end the worthless RvR forum threads right now?

Ilienwyn

Fledgling Freddie
Because if all are removed then the forum will be pretty much empty and boring. Can't remember how many times I thought: "Let's go see any Barrywhine to have a laugh". But to be honest, I would prefer it if this became a more serious and whineless forum. We can only dream... :)

old.Osy

Because... Sooner or later someone will wtfpwn someone, or someone will ding rr3, or someone will whine about something related to rvr (let imagination fly).

Where do you think they will post it ?

I would personally hate to see "Nerf Savages" on off-topic, or on Midgard section. Consider it a quarantine area, and don't visit it, if you hate it so much.

Problem Solved, it'll be 25$. Please come back with your friends !

Loxleyhood

Fledgling Freddie
Btw gents, this new place has a system of reputation points so that you can give them a bad rep or good rep according to what they post. This will help to deal with troublesome posters. You know the ones.

Of course if any God-like forumers make witty posts you could give them good reps. :D

old.Osy

*Gives Loxley the "Most Dreaded Enemy" rep*

Herbal

Loyal Freddie
Jaond said:
So now we got 2 forums to whine and flame on great :clap:
not for long, kinda like the reputation thingy far to much post farming with all those grats threads going on on bw. Hard to read the decent stuff when u have to wade through all the +1, grats, omfg u s00k crap on the old boards

Aloca

Fledgling Freddie
Jaond said:
So now we got 2 forums to whine and flame on great :clap:
No this is our new forum, old one is going to get deleted.

Covenant

Can't get enough of FH
Veg said:
***foul and unnnecessary comment***

See, that's the sort of thing that loses reputation....

Kagato - There's a little check/cross icon in the info section (left or above the post) - click it to add a comment on the post and approve or disapprove of a post.

Enjoy!

MesS°

One of Freddy's beloved
/em crosses fingers, and hopes for harder moderation, And Mod's with balls(figure of speach)...

Shagrat

I am a FH squatter
Aye,

BW had got a bit out of hand.

<crosses fingers and prays to nordic gods for new board>

Release

Fledgling Freddie
Nice thought, though the trolls follow us wherever we go, just sit back and enjoy laughing at their pointless whines.

Daws

Fledgling Freddie
Loxleyhood said:
Back on the old forums I'd flame you bad for that. But Bigfoot is watching me now. So just imagine that I pwned you.

Haha, giggled :)

Calaen

I am a massive cock who isn't firing atm!
Nice post Lox,

Good job to all the guys involved in getting this place up and running fair game to you's all.

Cal

old.Osy

vBulletin Message
You have given out too much Reputation in the last 24 hours, try again later.

Lucky gits.

Loxleyhood

Fledgling Freddie
You can't view anyone's reputation but if you drag your mouse pointer over the green dot in everybody's profiles besides their posts you will get a vague description of their reputation level.

'Shy

One of Freddy's beloved
Loxleyhood said:
You can't view anyone's reputation but if you drag your mouse pointer over the green dot in everybody's profiles besides their posts you will get a vague description of their reputation level.

Check out Adari's reputation - he has a black blob - baaaaaaad Adari!!!

Anul

Fledgling Freddie
Well i didnt like bw much because of all the whine threads sure sometimes it could be fun but 10 posts about the same thing is kinda lame and broing so i hope the mods here wont be affraid to do thier job .

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom