Your mission

M

mank!

Disclaimer: Posted this in General forum originally, thought I ought to post it here too.

...should you choose to accept it and all that bollocks is to find me the following items at a lower price from a UK retailer. I've done my own research as far as I've been able to, and thought I'd cover all bases by asking here too!

First off we have a Sony CyberShot DSC-P51 Digital Camera. The price from Jessops is £199.90 and I have been able to find it at the following prices at the following places:

• 24-7electrical.co.uk - £186.50
  • internetcamerasdirect.co.uk - £188
  • Comet - £189.97
  • Amazon - £189.99

The second item we have today Ladies and Gents is a HP PhotoSmart 7150 Inkjet Printer. Once again, the price from Jessops is £158.90 and I've found it for the following prices at their respective retailers:

• Insight - £144.18
  • PC World - £144.99 (though it says web offer only, hopefully Jessops might price match that)
  • Simply & Dabs - £146.88
  • Scan - £149.22
  • Amazon - £154.99

Basically, for Jessops to price match it for me the retailer has to be a UK company. If anyone finds better than what I've already got, I'll love you eternally.

Also, for the record, I've already decided (or my parents have, uneducated fools!) that this is what we're getting, whether I like it or not. We also intend to get it from Jessops, because out of all the shops we went into today they were only ones who had any fucking clue what a digital camera did. Thank you!

L

~Lazarus~

mank,

Cybershot Camera:

£179 available from :
AJ Electronics
432 Edgware Road, London, W2 1EG
http://www.ajelectronics.co.uk/

Photosmart Printer
£142.49 available from WStore
WStore UK Ltd., Unit 6 Bourne Mill Industrial Estate, Farnham, Surrey, GU9 9PS
08700 11 33 10