Your killing bg, foe everyone including yourselves

S

sweetleaf.

Nice one albs you zerg so much, that all the mids logged.

They wont play when you baf all the time.

You realise a common trend here?

T

Thug

Albs and zerging?

Tis not the players fault - would love to be an Alb again myself to be honest - Camelot and all that. New players go forrit cos really the associations are there. Also the damn alts are real good for any new starter. Why did i leave? - Well probably why so many others do - cos of lack of competition. Spent ages roaming around looking for prey as an inf. As a Mid - sheesh i sure spoilt for choice!

Nah - nothing wrong with Albs - kinda like em - well when they 6 foot under that is!

Sonofsomeone - gimped Thid zerker

S

Slycin

Saw most of the albs zerging/camping mpk tonight (boooooring) so I decided to run around solo and had a couple of good dueld with stealthers which was fun.
/respect to Septic the hibby NS, had a couple of duels with her, gave a her a good beating and she still beat me the first time and I expected her to have a BB ;) but then we dueled again and I managed to kill her and no buffs dropped, both fights were close, she is good :)
also /respect to Darkstrike (i think that's right sorry if i got the name wrong) the middy SB had a nice duel with him, sat down solo near mpk (silly me lol) just after 2 SB's ran from me(thank's to a little support from another pally:D) he attacked me and although the fight was close i came out triumphant yay :) and didn't give or get given any negative emotes to these two which was gr8 :)
On a final note (not sure how to quote lol :/)
As Sweetleaf said,
'They wont play when you baf all the time.'
Tell that to the 4 SB's with a 5th inc that attacked me at the same time :/

S

Septic

Exellent duels Slycin...looking forward to crossing your path

again...Good to see some pulling away from their group to

have a one on one.../respect all

R

rookiescot

I may be wrong here but my impression of BG (Thid) is that when Albs have CK Albs zerg and camp MPK.
When Mids have CK Mids zerg and camp APK.
To be honest I like the "transitional" period when thing are really in the balance. ( I think many others feel the same).
Its not a numbers game as such in Thid cos there seems to be equal numbers between Mids and Albs. Sadly, but for the odd stealther I aint seen many Hibs :(
Guess what I'm trying to say is that if we ALL stop camping PK's and allow equal numbers to gather would this not be a better and fairer experience?
Bit of a pipe dream I know but then again.....if enough of us say "No" to camping PK's maybe we can make things better?
I'm always a bit disapointed that Guilds and Alliances dont set such rules up.
Still .... with an Inf, Scout, Cleric, Earth Wiz and Cabby all at 24 ....I tend just to log in the right toon for the conditions :)
Just a thought guys.

A

Apprentice

Originally posted by sweetleaf.

Nice 1 Mids, u really need to zerg the only 5 hibs in thid with ur 2 fg ck take force???

its damn lame to whine on the albs, and then do the same thing....

O

ormorof

Re: Re: Your killing bg, foe everyone including yourselves

Originally posted by Apprentice
Nice 1 Mids, u really need to zerg the only 5 hibs in thid with ur 2 fg ck take force???

its damn lame to whine on the albs, and then do the same thing....

welcome to Whinegard, home of the hypocrits :p

A

Apprentice

Re: Re: Re: Your killing bg, foe everyone including yourselves

Originally posted by ormorof
welcome to Whinegard, home of the hypocrits :p

well thanks, i understand why hibs dont stay long in Bg tho, we come, we own, we get zerged, we leave...

G

GrivneKelmorian

Re: Re: Re: Re: Your killing bg, foe everyone including yourselves

well thanks, i understand why hibs dont stay long in Bg tho, we come, we own, we get zerged, we leave...

Like mids in L50 rvr vs hibs? ;)

O

ormorof

Re: Re: Re: Re: Your killing bg, foe everyone including yourselves

problem is hibs come to thid, and either get plowed down by the 2-3fg albs at mb, or by the 2-3fg mids between mpk-mb, poor hibbies only stand a chance in bg as stealthers :(

gifv more hibbie zergs :p

B

brite

the hibs didnt have a problem zerging people in cale or in rvr the hypocrits........

T

Thorgald

if hibs get the same sumbers as alb/mid does there wouldent be any "plowing down hibbies" i mean.. hib classes aint THAT sux at low level.... just look at hib/excal... they are doing pretty fu**ing good no matter what type of "rvr" they go to.. if its thid or end game rvr...

I

ironhand

Originally posted by sweetleaf.

Sounds familair. Lets re-arrange and substitue some words.

Modified by Ironhand

Nice one MIDS you USE SAVAGES so much, that all the ALBS logged.

They wont play when you USE SAVAGES all the time.

I totally agree with you Sweetleaf, but at the end of the day its not any of our fault, just mythics for crapply game balancing.

You could do what albs do. Craft/PvE or go RvR with your Savages to emain where theres no-one about becuase they cant be arsed to get Trained over.

Its all a vicious circle anit it.

Albs Zerg thid cos they cant get any satisfaction in real RvR. The cycle continues.....

Z

zharr

Originally posted by rookiescot
I may be wrong here but my impression of BG (Thid) is that when Albs have CK Albs zerg and camp MPK.
When Mids have CK Mids zerg and camp APK.

That part is very true... though the fact mids got CK like one day in an entire week and albs have it 6 days of a week makes it a different story

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom