Your Highness

Ezteq

Queen of OT
going to see this in about 45 mins, cannot wait been looking forward to this baby for months hehe

Now then, to quote Heady Lamar.... RAISINETTES RAISINETTES!!!

:clap::clap:

megadave

I am a FH squatter
danny mcbride is great so hopefully this is too, let us know

Ezteq

Queen of OT
lol it's dire, really terrible...I enjoyed it hehe. Do not expect anything as funny as the trailer makes it seem, there are a couple of lol moments but it's more like an old school swords and sourcery movie with lots of swearing and sex references, think Krull meets superbad.

Billargh

I am a FH squatter
I did expect better from this, like 80% of the funny bits are in the trailer. "No you can't suck that, it's dead!" made me crease though :D

megadave

I am a FH squatter
it did rather look like a trailer movie, oh well, beer+weed+shit movie=good time

Ezteq

Queen of OT
I did expect better from this, like 80% of the funny bits are in the trailer. "No you can't suck that, it's dead!" made me crease though :D

tbh everytime I saw the dick on his neck I was pissing myself hehe, it's not a bad bad movie its a bad-ok movie, it's probably funnier if you are stoned I imagine lol, anyway I liked it.

Vasconcelos

Part of the furniture
havent seen your royal family in ages but... what the hell happened with william's hair????

fuck me! he looks like Nicholas Cage!

images

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom