Your favourite Top Gear Presenter!

Penlid

Fledgling Freddie
It has to be Hamster! The insults they sling at each other, hammond always wins :D

Thadius

Part of the furniture
There was a poll involving this :(

Stig is not really a presenter, but you all know he will have your sister AND your mother at the same time, while not once removing his helmet!(No dirty puns Ezteq you filthy mare!)

Porkbelly

Loyal Freddie
It has to be Hamster! The insults they sling at each other, hammond always wins :D

i second that :) ...

And the best show ive seen has to be the USA one that was on a few weeks ago ... the one were they ride past all the different states and when they reach redneck land they have NASCAR SUCKS and so on down there motors then being chased out the gas station ... ive never laughed so much ...

soze

I am a FH squatter
Hamster telling Clarkson to go to his own kids school if he wants to video kids was so funny it hurt.

But the stig is great to walking off when Clarkson gave his his lap time was great. And the way he just looked at Carr when he said he was going to steal his helmet was fooking funny, the Carr saying please don't hurt me was great.

cHodAX

I am a FH squatter
Hamster.

Damn shame the series is over already, was such a short run :(

Vladamir

FH is my second home
James because he pissed off Lemar a treat last night :D

Bahumat

FH is my second home
Captain Slow!

I love Clarkson and how he describes things. But May is the best. Not sure why, just something about how strange and innocent he looks to everything.

Calaen

I am a massive cock who isn't firing atm!
do not watch it Clarkson is a prime ball bag though

yaruar

Can't get enough of FH
Vicki Butler-Henderson

It's just a shame she jumped ship when it got canned.

Ormorof

FH is my second home
do not watch it Clarkson is a prime ball bag though

but thats why he's so brilliant... he is a complete tosser, but he does it in such a funny way :)

they all rock imo, best episodes? the america one (but tbh they've all made me laugh) was in tears with the limo one last night again :p

Chronictank

FH is my second home
clarkson without a doubt, it wouldnt be top gear without him.

On a side note anyone read his book? absolutely hilarious

Solo

Fledgling Freddie
The sheer brutality of Clarkson :)

For example on last nights show to Hammond "You're only half a person," after being questioned on the state of his arrival to the Brits.

cHodAX

I am a FH squatter
What makes the program so damn good is that all 3 are very likeable for different reasons and even though they are such different characters they combine so well together. Long may it last, some moments in the show are just pure genius. Who would have ever though we would be saying that about a car magazine show?

Olgaline

FH is my second home
What makes the program so damn good is that all 3 are very likeable for different reasons and even though they are such different characters they combine so well together. Long may it last, some moments in the show are just pure genius. Who would have ever though we would be saying that about a car magazine show?

what he said.!
it's the mix of the 3.

Blackjack

Fledgling Freddie
I'd have to say Mr. nearly flying backwards through the pearly gates of heaven in a flaming rocket car ;)

Teh Hamster.

Hawkwind

FH is my second home
Chodax is right it's the mix of the three that makes the show one of the best things on TV. I download it as quickly as possible and my distribution list for friends in Dubai is growing on a daily basis :) Everyone loves the show.

If I had to name a favourite it would be the hamster. Clarkson still gives the funniest and best reviews of the cars though. The US show last week was the best yet. Close second would be the car cannon darts game they played last year.

Bluesky

Fledgling Freddie
I'd prolly say Clarkson as he seems to be the main presenter of the 3 but the blend of them 3 together is sheer genius :) The way May and Hamster gang up on him and his arrogance/humour is class like the challenge trips they do when clarkson is always in the car and the other 2 on boats/public transport etc. Last week with Kristen Scott-Thomas was piss funny - again the other 2 ganging up on him lol

Looking forward to it returning in summer as its one of the best shows on tv imo :)

Vladamir

FH is my second home
I'd prolly say Clarkson as he seems to be the main presenter of the 3 but the blend of them 3 together is sheer genius :) The way May and Hamster gang up on him and his arrogance/humour is class like the challenge trips they do when clarkson is always in the car and the other 2 on boats/public transport etc. Last week with Kristen Scott-Thomas was piss funny - again the other 2 ganging up on him lol

Looking forward to it returning in summer as its one of the best shows on tv imo :)

Oh oh look what the cat dragged in you fucking shitfuck bastarding wankbag shitnoob cockface :D

Bluesky

Fledgling Freddie
Oh oh look what the cat dragged in you fucking shitfuck bastarding wankbag shitnoob cockface :D

aww Vlad its a good job i lubs you ya big fuckstick lameass chickenshit hick suvvana :fluffle:

Hilary for pres :D

Jeros

Part of the furniture
I like all three but i proboly prefer may most

Clarkson will never get into my good books as he does not like Australia :<

Naetha

Fledgling Freddie
I like all three but i proboly prefer may most

Clarkson will never get into my good books as he does not like Australia :<

Clarkson doesn't admit to liking anything other than cars. I think the mix of the 3 is great, with the rapport between them excellent.

Although I find a lot of the stuff funny (limos, rocket-reliant, caravanning etc) it seems to take up the majority of the show, and they only seem to dedicate a small amount of each show now to actual cars, and even then they're nearly all supercars.

It would be nice if they spent a short while each week doing features on cars that are affordable to 90% of their audience rather than rubbishing them because they're not as good as a Ferrari F430.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom