Your favourite Thidranki enemy characters.

O

ormorof

Originally posted by leviathane
tbh best enemy in thid ive come across was venombladez nice little ns, had some great 1on1 duels dunno if he still is around.

agree there, venom is by far the best NS ive met in thid :)

and my dealings with him go right back to my first bg char! now wasnt that a long time ago :p

U

Urgat Rip-Eye

Re: Re: Your favourite Thidranki enemy characters.

Originally posted by Shanaia
Other respect goes to Tangerine Head but I bet he's now capped 3 or 4 new chars trough bg ... :(

/salute

Currently re-rolling Bannana Head (Shadowblade - crit/axe spec) after a moderatly successfull first outing. She was LA/Axe/Crit though... not as effective as i had hoped. So gonna try full critblade with a big mofo axe this time.

Tangerine is still atually level 20. Capped him from aber and never levelled him for thid.

Afetr i cap Bannana, Might be time to respec Tang (need more stealth!) and get those four levels. Hunters are fun tbh.

Also have Cauliflower head in Thid ATM, (skald) Look out for him.

S

Skullly

The one person i h8...

Haly a lvl 24 fully buffed infil- i kept dueling her on the mpk-mb road and she is the only one who has been able to kill my unbuffed skald one on one, a few mids watched as i had asked them to let me duel her (at least one of the realms respect duels)

S

Skullly

another one...

Gauche also, last nite she was camped below apk once again a fully buffed infil, it was a good duel apart from that one detail that gave her a big advantage, but we were almost even hp right up till the last few strikes ;). The next few times she kept running away from me back up to apk and because of the crappy UK servers i think i must of lag shadowed straight up to apk cos somehow one of the master wizzys nuked me when i was right down at the bottom no where near in range.

The thing i h8 most about haly and gauche is that they NEVER stay still and fight properly in duels they are always runnning on top or through you or running round in circles

Users who are viewing this thread