Your favourite Thidranki enemy characters.

R

Rapar

Just thought this would be an interesting topic of conversation.. :D

Gotta say, I love Avheinda! /kisses and /hugs all over between me and her - really want another 1on1 with her. (Don't know if she reads these boards tho - someone point her here)

Love Cottage also, poor infil loves getting bashed for 150+ :D

And Skar the Scout, shared some emotes with him also, we both had the respect not to bash eachother until he teamed with another scout and ganked me. (wp'd anyhow)

Can't say there are any other albs I like seeing, and hibs are too rare to comment upon.

R

Rapar

Easy to kill all with a twinked bg alt tho :D

M

mincepie

Rapar - nasty Troll

Bitchslap - nasty nasty Troll

King - err run... edit:perhaps the most honourable player Ive met

Z

Zonder

Certi, even though I couldn't fight him with me inf.. :(

S

Shanaia

Originally posted by Rapar
And Skar the Scout, shared some emotes with him also, we both had the respect not to bash eachother until he teamed with another scout and ganked me. (wp'd anyhow)

Yeah I was /assisting my mate and you popped up from behind a tree ... sorry mate. It was right in sight of mpk (on the other side of the tree there was one of those dot casting kobbies and he didn't see us ... )

But in deed I didn't feel good about that kill.

I popped out of stealth to emote you to show you I respected you. You wtfpwned my mincer friend without waiting for fotm adds. <bows>

/respect to you

Other respect goes to Tangerine Head but I bet he's now capped 3 or 4 new chars trough bg ... :(

R

Rapar

Got to say that I find it very cowardly to mezz and bring friends when it's within reason to take the challenge of a solo fight. I utterly despise the folks who interupt 1on1 encounters also - at least have the dignity to wait for the fight to be over, and mop up the RPs - ESPECIALLY if there are no other enemies in the area.

It's nice to know I have your respect by the way, give me a month or so and I'll say hello to your 50 :D

Btw, what's with infils? They don't seem to be able to take anything bigger than a leather wearer on their own.

May aswell post this too while I'm at it. Two bonedancers and myself take out a FG albs. OVERPOWERED BDs*cough splutter* :D

members.lycos.co.uk/rapar/daoc/thidpwn2.jpg

BD's are King and RisingStorm.

^^ I want to post URLs properly, mean forums :(

R

Rapar

omfg, this has to be added also. I take out a blue scout, then two Yellow infils pop on me.

I begin fighting them, i'd have died but taken one out for definate, and ANOTHER infil pops.

Seriously - professional.

rofl.

R

Rapar

I dont call gang rape 'love' to be honest.

Tell your infil friends to have some respect for those of us with half a brain. :)

R

Rapar

Nyponsoppa just gained my respect.

VERY well played, You must be twinked to shit - good fight :)

O

ormorof

dunno really, havent had many solo encounters since i played my savage, and none of them were as adequatly twinked as him, only one i can think of off the top of my head is Cynic an infil i fought long long ago (plays mid now though :p ) and a bard me and dagger kept pestering (this was like pre SI, pre SC, when BG's first opened ;) )

other than that ive met a few mercs and reavers that were good.... but i havent met any alb solo for ages :p

and ive only met two hibs, both NS's one stealthed and ran the other stealthed and died :p

Z

Zonder

>Btw, what's with infils? They don't seem to be able to take anything bigger than a leather wearer on their own.

<Do you really think Mythic made it this way that Infis could wtfpwn every class there is in this game? - no, they can't mofo!

Go zerg Thid some more noob..

O

old.Mu.

Come back, Cottage. I miss your emote spam.

My favourite enemy would be Cloverr, because she plays the drums for me :-O

T

thegreatest

My favo thid enemy chars are runemasters and spiritmasters, cause its soooo cute to hit keyboard nr. 2 and see them drop at the ground immediatly :( so cute, that I cry irl sometimes :(

;)

M

mincepie

Originally posted by old.Mu.
Come back, Cottage. I miss your emote spam.

My favourite enemy would be Cloverr, because she plays the drums for me :-O

Whos that :)

Am back there atm with a Reaver - Hassel (hes gimped but should provide some laughs and easy rp :D )

O

old.Mu.

It wasn't a big deal. I'm more interested in letting people have fun than a few RPs. :p

M

mincepie

Originally posted by old.Mu.
It wasn't a big deal. I'm more interested in letting people have fun than a few RPs. :p

was a big deal to me :) was on 399 rp

N

naetha

Spookeh - damn fine BD - one of those bastards you're convinced is cheating because they repeatedly mash you into the ground ;)

C

cleeve

favourite enemies?

Blue con Wizards who don't realise that I have a bolt with the same range as them :p

There's a couple of bloody annoying stealthers out there - but can't remember any names.

I don't fight solo because I have never had a solo encounter without being bounced and wtfpwned by a stealth zerg so now I bolt or dot and run =]

Premature Ejaculation - kobbie shamman (soon to be capped :( )

C

cleeve

he has white hair and a beard too :p

Bound to be nerfed before too long - but as long as the name makes ppl smile - who cares :D

Prem

L

leviathane

tbh best enemy in thid ive come across was venombladez nice little ns, had some great 1on1 duels dunno if he still is around.

X

xalb

sorc's because they go down faster than a new york city hooker

Z

zane

Originally posted by Rapar
Gotta say, I love Avheinda! /kisses and /hugs all over between me and her - really want another 1on1 with her. (Don't know if she reads these boards tho - someone point her here)

I thank you for your kind words ;) Wasn't a bad 1on1 at all..
Though I beat the crap out of you//Avheinda

Users who are viewing this thread