Your favourite The Simpsons moment

Ezteq

Queen of OT
I cant recall what episode it is but its like a miami vice thing with chief wiggum and there is a chase through the swamps on fan boats, the bad guy tries to jump on chief W's boat and he tilts the fan and the guy just gets blown away rofl.

I love that bit...and tbh anything with sideshow bob in it

Thadius

Part of the furniture
Hmm, anything from 10 years ago, when the Simposons last made a decent episode.

tris-

Failed Geordie and Parmothief
i suppose this one could count.
i was in manchester with some friends a couple years ago. sky 1 had a stall setup which was with the simpsons sofa and some other shit from the front room. they were making their own intros for their show. we just had to sit there and give our favourite quotes or impressions. afterwards they took our photo and put it in to a simpsons presentation picture holder thingy :).

Amphrax

Part of the furniture
The only thing I can remember was the episode where its Marge's Birthday where homer forgets and climbs out the window and rushes off to the shops and then comes back with a Bowling ball with 'Homer' on it.

ilaya

Can't get enough of FH
when marge becomes the listen lady for rvd lovejoy, and moe calls her, once for himself... and again for his cat... MEOOOWWW!! yeah im asking her!!

or when rupert murdoch is called by bart simpson...
Son! you have just saved my network!!
Wouldnt be the first time!

Sparx

Cheeky Fucknugget
when they started trying to make them random they became shit

BloodOmen

I am a FH squatter
Prob when they stop making the show, everyone loves the simpsons fan myself but its dragged on so long now and episodes are showing their lack of ideas.

Thadius

Part of the furniture
The movie was the ultimate of barrel scraping too tbh

Thadius

Part of the furniture
Indeed, the spiderpig thing was shite as fuck. Yet it became popular due to it being the only thing worth seeing in the entire movie.

BloodOmen

I am a FH squatter
Indeed, the spiderpig thing was shite as fuck. Yet it became popular due to it being the only thing worth seeing in the entire movie.

Pretty much, even futurama is/was better than the simpsons :( futurama is prob the only cartoon that gives family guy a run for its money - bender for president!

Thadius

Part of the furniture
Futurama is funny, even funnier if your a geeky type as some of the humour, especially the technical stuff, goes into detail.

Family Guy is funny granted, but I prefer American Dad as that sums the American way of life to me.

BloodOmen

I am a FH squatter
Futurama is funny, even funnier if your a geeky type as some of the humour, especially the technical stuff, goes into detail.

Family Guy is funny granted, but I prefer American Dad as that sums the American way of life to me.

Lol, american dad is pro tho :p roger the alien is just the most amazing character ever :) not as good as stewie but not far off.

edit: and hans the fish!

Thadius

Part of the furniture
Stewie has grow boring for me.

The whole stuff about killing Lois was good, but then when everyone jumped on the bandwagon, he kinda lost his way.

Quagmire would be the funniest guy for me.

Thadius

Part of the furniture
oh yes!, I was just going to search for that and post it here.

Rep is on its way! :wub:

Cerb

I am a FH squatter
Pretty much everything from the "beer baron" episode but some moments that stick out

1. homer walking through the house with a whellbarrow full of bowling balls, marge asks him what hes doing. Homer just looks at her and says "im not gona lie to ya marge", pauses for a second and then wheels it off.

2. The inspector on the hill overlooking springfiled talking to himself and saying "ill get you beer baron" and homer shouting back from below "noooo you wonnnnt"

3. homer making the "kaboom" "kablamo" sounds when the beer is explding in the basement

all quality!

Lamp

Gold Star Holder!!
the bit where homer falls out the back of the ambulance down a cliff & keeps hurting himself

futurama > ren & stimpy > family guy > ................. <inset 100 more shows here> .... simpsons

megadave

I am a FH squatter
there's too many good simpsons moments to mention, or there was until the last 10 or so seasons came a long. I wonder if anyone can pinpoint the moment it turned to shit? I hope it ends soon.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom