Your favourite people..

L

liste

i consider my self a power player with my 50 days @50 compared to jup :D

K

klavrynd

and yes Klav will rape any infil who doesnt keep her stunned for long enough

ignoring purge, there's one factor that flips the balance of a zerk's let's say 80% winning chance to a slim 40%

(and offcourse i'm not telling you what it is)

ps : i forgot DF, df = win button , if you cant kill a target in 9s without him getting healed or having a pbt up, you seriously need to look at your weaponspec

M

Meatballs

I doubt any inf gonna take down 1600hp+ from a fighter class in 9seconds with or without them being stunned. Plus they just IP when stun wears off.

S

Solid

Damage from DF is not great, and no way can anyone kill a Zerk with 1600hp in 9 secs. if on the otherhand no Stun move was used till zerker is at half hp then a DF is landed, bye bye zerker, but allowing zerk to attack means a 3 hit kill for the zerk easy. Rat mode and its deffo all over

K

klavrynd

Nobody cares about df damage ,it's the really really really long stun duration that give such an advantage. After stunning isnt it normal to use positional styles (which usually have a higher dmg/env tradeoff), and maybe even restealth to get an easy pa in?

With really high qui and fast weapons (thruster = speed of light) you get your swingtime down to what 1.5 - 1.6? with approx 180 damage per swing?
that's 9/1.5 * 180 = 1080 damage add approx 6 * 80 damage from DOT and you're easily at the 1600 line, especially with con debuff poisons.

I'll still have to notice since ive never been df'ed by a solo inf.

I'm allways up for some testing , if offcourse there's no wannabe-rpers or irritant pricks around that kill either one of us while testing (=duel till +/- 10% hp, no buffs, no charges, no active RA's (FA, IP, purge, need to think if i allow vanish :p ))
As Goa/Mythic defined duelling as killing people with a ressing class near so rp's can be farmed or just 1vs1 fights till death this is no duelling.

M

Meatballs

stunning doesn't allow you to use positional styles. and 180 per swing at 1.5 spd? hehehehehheheheheheh i wish. might get that much if i used a slower 3.6spd 16.5dps rapier but not got one crafted yet :d

D

Derric

Originally posted by Solid
my SB spreadsheet is complete and it contains 26% effective thrust resist (10% ARMOUR BONUS) so JUST BRING IT :D

Does it have Dragonfang resist? ;)

K

klavrynd

stunning doesn't allow you to use positional styles. and 180 per swing at 1.5 spd? hehehehehheheheheheh i wish. might get that much if i used a slower 3.6spd 16.5dps rapier but not got one crafted yet :d

as for the stunning & pos styles, it does work on monsters, even though the model is still facing you (eg i can get 2 back pos styles in after stun), im not 100% sure what it does on players tho

1.5 might be a tad exaggarated, but i get hit for 80+80 approx at a really high tempo, +/- 2.5 times per time i swing which is at 3.75

O

old.willowywicca

you're right about pve, however in rvr (since I have a lot of experience at stunning :p) the enemy player can still turn to their hearts content, and their position does get altered so you can't spam your positional styles on them since they can spin.

in 1.54 it is changed so that players cannot move/turn when stunned/mezzed.

K

kalgarn

Originally posted by _tindel_

7. Xenia - I miss you baby :)
xenia is back,ran into her yesterday.she's in warders now,allways good to see old ppl return :)

J

Jenna.

aye, she levels with the other 20 lvl 4x sb-alts we got in warders :)~~

D

dakeyras

Originally posted by Derric

Does it have Dragonfang resist? ;)

Hmm, why would you need Dragonfang resist against an infil?

Oh, sorry..thats not till 1.56 :)

M

Mid_Blejsarus

hihihi

i am very popular ;)

tnx for that all nice to hear :D

playing a bard atm if u miss me :p

lvl 39 and going up :D

2 goals :) 40 below 5played on third atm
and 50 below 10 :)

if i have lucky i might be 50 this week we c :)

needed something to do could not stand to milegates anymore :/

Prydwen
Blejsarus 50 Thane
Blejsisarus 50 Sb
Blejsirosa 24 Bg Healer

Excalibur
Blejsarus 39bard
Blejsisa 8 Champ lurikeen female :)

A

Artemls

Originally posted by klavrynd
Nobody cares about df damage ,it's the really really really long stun duration that give such an advantage. After stunning isnt it normal to use positional styles (which usually have a higher dmg/env tradeoff), and maybe even restealth to get an easy pa in?

With really high qui and fast weapons (thruster = speed of light) you get your swingtime down to what 1.5 - 1.6? with approx 180 damage per swing?
that's 9/1.5 * 180 = 1080 damage add approx 6 * 80 damage from DOT and you're easily at the 1600 line, especially with con debuff poisons.

I'll still have to notice since ive never been df'ed by a solo inf.

I'm allways up for some testing , if offcourse there's no wannabe-rpers or irritant pricks around that kill either one of us while testing (=duel till +/- 10% hp, no buffs, no charges, no active RA's (FA, IP, purge, need to think if i allow vanish :p ))
As Goa/Mythic defined duelling as killing people with a ressing class near so rp's can be farmed or just 1vs1 fights till death this is no duelling.

I be happy to try but so far I think I lost 8/10 fights against lvl 50 zerker. Think we need to agree that all zerker dye them self pink and have their epic armour on so me and Derric don't pick a wrong target. :p

Artemis

K

klavrynd

Art, do keep in mind that since the patch we lose the 15% (or is it 10?) bonus we had on leather and that you guys got DF.

Anyhow, there's not too many zerks about at 50, so memorising that small list shouldnt be a real problem :)

J

Jupitus

Originally posted by pudzy
I agree with Sol here in all respects Jup ;) and yes Klav will rape any infil who doesnt keep her stunned for long enough :)

You're just trying to get on my list and it isn't working ;)

As for Solid's statement, why can't an infil also be a planner/commander? I believe the doors were expensive to fix, and the relic was neutral for a while if I recall...

Personal RP tallies mean jack shit to me..... you can quote me on that ;)

Jup.

S

Solid

Jup

as far as fearing you, you can command and fix doors all you want, till you prove to be a killing machine I wont take you seriously :D

I have no doubt one day I will eat my words, every infil has innate abilities to "pwn" most classes, Thanes being the gimpest of the lot :D

F

Fafnir

Originally posted by Solid
I have no doubt one day I will eat my words, every infil has innate abilities to "pwn" most classes, Thanes being the gimpest of the lot :D

Yeah but hell of alot of fun to play sometimes.

O

Old Nicodemus

and the relic was neutral for a while if I recall...

Yes.. we found the relic fairly early on but it was in such a state! Grubby albion finger marks all over it, not to mention the nasty red stuff all over it!

So it was taken to a place of safety and lovingly cleaned. Only when it was cleansed and the gothi had blessed it did we return it. ;)

Nicodemus
Spiritgimp :m00:

A

Azal

Originally posted by old.Nicodemus /Pryd

Yes.. we found the relic fairly early on but it was in such a state! Grubby albion finger marks all over it, not to mention the nasty red stuff all over it!

So it was taken to a place of safety and lovingly cleaned. Only when it was cleansed and the gothi had blessed it did we return it. ;)

Nicodemus
Spiritgimp :m00:

And after I tried to /salvage it, and sell it to a merchant :)

T

Tesla Monkor

After Scandalous ganked Ouroborous who was carrying it in the first place, and got bored of waiting in Svasud with the thing, she handed it to Azal to wait for her. ;D

M

malenka

Shame that such a nice and positive thread has been a bit hijacked :(

I like nearly everyone I meet in DAOC. It is such a shame that I don't get the chance to chat with everyone. The game has certainly got me through some dark times, and I am sure other people say the same. Logging on with the thought that you are going to be interacting with other nice people (even if they are enemy) is the best thing about this game :D

I want to nominate the person who has helped me more than anyone else in the game, who taught me how to use mouselook properly ;), who has put up with all my mistakes and cock ups, who helps me to escape, and who routinely dies for me - my darling husband Berzerk:wub:

Also, all in eoo who, at times, make me fall off my chair laughing at the guild chat :clap:
Apart from that - all the nice people out there who make playing this game such a pleasure. And you know who you are :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom