Your Favourite Map .. and why?

B

Brass Monkeys

Gday,

Im interested to see what your favourite map is and why?

C

Cdr

El Al

Mainly because there are very few trees to crash into, also good wide open spaces so tanks cant hide - also very good for dogfighting.

(incase you havent guessed, I like flying :D )

D

Deadmanwalking

But but...... ah it all falls into place RAF and all.

A

Anasyn

El Al or Battleaxe, they seem to be best for support players, plus El Al can do the whole Indiana Jones "driving a jeep, being chased by two planes" thing

B

-bhz-zacman

el al 'DAY 2' !!! cos its just got helis in how it sud be. fun and fast paced action

N

Neural Network

Omaha beach, because it forces team play.

B

bids

Battleaxe / Aberdeen / Bulge

Loadsa tanks and no gay fly-boys :)

C

.Cask

Definitely Aberdeen mostly because of no planes and I enjoy the tank wars. It's great at the start when you have a whole tank army racing out to meet the other time but starts to degrade a bit when the tanks start respawning and people drive out and get blown up one at a time.

Wish there was a way to rally people but not possible on publics.

C

.Cask

smartboard01.jpg

C

Cdr

Originally posted by bids
Battleaxe / Aberdeen / Bulge

Loadsa tanks and no gay fly-boys :)

mehh

'no gay fly-boys' apart from on Battleaxe :D

X

xane

I like El Al as Allied where I can stay as base defence and shoot down planes all day, then switch to Sniper Rifle to finish them off as they parachute down.

But Market Garden is my favourite.

B

Brass Monkeys

Originally posted by lolvenom
OMG

jeep race lol

Jeep races are sweet .. especially when trying to ram each other into trees / rocks .. over cliffs :)

ahhhhh .. great times.

... a funny moment I had was on Wake Island, coming from the South Base and heading towards the Landing Beach .. I was driving and had a passenger [forgot the name] and ahead was an emeny in a jeep, so I headed directly for him .. jumped out just before and then proceeded to watch both jeeps [with ex-passenger & enemy] collide and blow up .. it made me laugh anyway :)

Ps. It wasnt intentional TK but it had to be done :p

... also driving off a cliff with a passenger and you jumping out just before is also funny especially when you can see their head move around trying to work out whats going on.

ps. Im not sadistic :)

.. this brings it onto another level ...

What is your funniest moment playing Battlefield?

D

DaGaffer

Like both the new DC maps - Basrah's Edge is like a really big Stalingrad and has a nice 'Blackhawk Down' feel, and the other one (forgotten name) that's developed the 'push' idea, gives a good mechanism for encouraging teamplay.

P

plightstar

I love El Al for the tanks and the fact its so huge and open.

I also like Midway as I love hunting ships with my Sub.

Fav moment on BF has to be when a friend and me were in a Sherman and plowing through tanks, then I went a bit to fast and flew off this cliff, and cause of a bug we jumped out to watch the tank fall on 3 other tanks blowing them all up, thus allowing our side to tak eup the offence and win the game.

Users who are viewing this thread