One of Freddy's beloved
my favourite key is the any key

please press the any key *PANIC*
where the hell is the any key lets call support and ask

Darksword

Can't get enough of FH
Ezteq said:
got a fave tooth though, this one see? <holds lip down and points>

which one is that? i think my favourit tooth is my bottom canine on my right side of my mouth. or the top one, one of htem, hard to pick, its like sophies choice :(

and my fave key is eithar w or space. W = forward, Space = gap.

i rest my middle left hand finger on W, my little finger on shit, my index on D and my thumb on space, all on the left hand with the last finger on caps lock or a depending on my mood while surfing then when typing it all moves along one key except my middle finger which also rises a little allowing easy access to capslock (i double press capslock instead of using shift for capital letters, dunno why just preffer).

on my right hand when typing my thumb hovers between n and m below the space bar with my index on m, middle on i, little finger on space and last finger between o and p :)

there thats how it goes down POW. i know its not correct typign posture or whatever but i dont like it the way its ment to be (Was taught in school and i hated the teacher, maybe i have a complex?)

St.Anger

One of Freddy's beloved
I like <enter> most of all too ... It usually brings something new, something refreshing, even something unexpected now and then. all my loving to <enter>:worthy:

Jai13

Fledgling Freddie
Darksword said:
my little finger on shit,
so u have a piece of shit sittin next to our keyboard???
miine has to be 1 for insta kill to mobs on my wizzy (pbae)

Theseus

One of Freddy's beloved
Mine has to be the DELETE key aswell. MY keyboard even has a Big Delete button wich is the size off 2 keys horizontaly

There is just something about pressing that key when deleteing something :p

Rhori

Fledgling Freddie
Mine is the back space key, since I type quite fast, that way I also make some spelling errors, and when I notice it, I always use my back space key :D

:cheers: Back space :cheers:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom