Your fav non-arti items

Basic_X

Fledgling Freddie
hmm. think it had to be that great purple glowing sword from Spindelhalla. dont remember its name. but it was my fav item ingame untill toa came :)

Tesla Monkor

Fledgling Freddie
Here it is. The BoC.

bag_of_catnip.gif

Dorimor1

Banned
Gotta love these threads... unfortunatly now you will have to endure many pics of sidi weapons <3

This is by far my favourite and imo best looking weapon in game (when dyed certain colours)

Always wanted this weapon, have it now xD

Have this aswell :)

Killswitch

FH is my second home
Surprised no-one has mentioned this. Wanted one from the second I saw it and it's probably the only item in ANY game I'd pay RL money for :p

SpiritCoreoftheNode.JPG

omg...that picture must be the second sexiest thing in the history of computing and the internet. The sexiest being (of course) the online PHP manual.

eggy

Fledgling Freddie
I have full sets of Hib and Mid roleplaying armour on my Merc and Infiltrator :)

Was pretty funny on my 200 people fancy dress ML rush wearing antlers, will get a pic later:D

Sparda

Fledgling Freddie
Fallen archers dagger

so bugged mythic removed it from the game around 1.65

Basicaly it was an off hand scout / infi dagger that bugged to be displayed as a polearm, mythic could never fix it after 5 patchs they just stoped them droping and changed it to felled archers dagger. Was mega cool back then as it made my infi backflip on every evade

Urgluf

Part of the furniture
Warlord Golden War Mace
Slot: Right Hand
Damage Type: Crush
DPS: 16.50
Magical Bonuses:
Crush: 5 pts
Strength: 15 pts
Constitution: 15 pts
Quickness: 15 pts

with shitty AF proc but it was 4.4 speed