Motoring Your drive to work

Lamp

Gold Star Holder!!
Not applicable. I drive in London. There's nothing pleasant about it. Too many arseholes on the roads (white van man, builders lorries, buses, minicab cnuts, foreigners who have no clue about signage or lane discipline, Chelsea mums doing the school run in land rovers, couriers stopping in the middle of the street holding everyone up, suicidal cyclists, boris bike idiots out on a jolly in the middle of rush hour, etc)

Raven

Happy Shopper Ray Mears
FH Subscriber
I live 7 minutes (that's my personal best) from work. There isn't a lot about it that's good really. It's a dual carriageway to an industrial estate.

Job

The Carl Pilkington of Freddyshouse
cock-bridge.jpg

TdC

Trem's hunky sex love muffin
I drive from the good bit of the NL to Rotterdam sometimes. It's shit.

eksdee

FH is my second home
Used to drive 30-40minutes to and from work every day in the midlands, in London it's a dream - Blackhorse Road to Highbury & Islington on the tube, 15mins, Highbury & Islington to Old Street on the National Rail, 5mins. Office is 30s outside the station. So good. I don't miss driving even slightly.

Bodhi

Once agreed with Scouse and a LibDem at same time
I drive 40 miles through the West Midlands and the Black Country , there really is no highlight, apart from getting back to the relative civilisation of Staffordshire on the way home. Worst part is far and away J8 of the M6, I dread to thnk how much of mylife I have wasted trying to get through that fucking junction.

Job

The Carl Pilkington of Freddyshouse
Yeahsister in law lives in Holmes Chapel, I fuckin hate going to see her, Junction 17 is a car park.

PLightstar

Part of the furniture
1284279.jpg

I get to see the RAC tower and the Avonmouth Bridge on way home, but I am stuck in traffic and get bored of it quickly.

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
The RAC tower isn't a nice view - it's visual pollution :(

Zenith.UK

Part of the furniture
One of the better bits of my morning.

Passing Rainbow Bridge, you've got Penmaenhead on the right, the Irish Sea on the left.
The only thing I keep thinking to myself is "Why doesn't the Council get around to painting the bridge in rainbow colours?"

Fafnir

Resident Freddy
I lean out of bed and pick up my laptop and turn it on.
Does your laptop get hard when its turned on?

Well best bit of my travel to work, on the train is the girl who get on 2 stations after me, such a lovely shaped ass, legs and such a cutie...

Hawkwind

FH is my second home

I get to drive through the Dubai Airport Tunnel twice a day.

Moriath

I am a FH squatter
Does your laptop get hard when its turned on?

Well best bit of my travel to work, on the train is the girl who get on 2 stations after me, such a lovely shaped ass, legs and such a cutie...
Only if it's in the mood first.

caLLous

I am a FH squatter
FH Subscriber
Sankt Hans Torv in Copenhagen.

(he said, confidently)

Lamp

Gold Star Holder!!
I get to drive through the Dubai Airport Tunnel twice a day.

It can't be as bad as that Russian tunnel under the river. On Youtube if you haven't seen it yet. Crazy.

Fweddy

FH is my second home
My commute involves cycling through a park and then along the quayside. When I have to drive (like now because I've broken my foot) it mainly involves crawling over the Tyne Bridge in loads of traffic. Cycling is way better.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom