You will get one wrong

D

Damon_D

10 out og 11.. what the feek is an inning ??? only q I did not answer correctly..I bet its something british or american.. never heard of it here in Denmark..I bet its something with criket or croket or something silly like that...

V

Vell

I'm guessing they mean a baseball inning.

In a cricket inning, you have 9 outs per team, which is 18. But that answer wasn't actually there. So really the question is a duff because it doesn't specify what kind of inning.

M

Munkey-

2 right! Oh hurrah!

however:

Your Projected Love Life: Your a Super Stud. Look for a steller love life

Great!

*goes off to find some Stella*

R

Rubric

Hmmm 5 out of 11 :uhoh:

Not too bad lovelife though. :clap:

<Remembers 10 week old son>

L

Luv_Bunny

You GOT a score of 11 out of 11
You rating: Only 3 people have ever scored this high

easy :rolleyes:

F

Flesh

Fairly easy tbh :eek:
10 out of 11.
But only because the innings question is a load of bollocks

S

Sharma

And thats the uni my mum works at..mmm, gonna ask for the the answers! :eek:

S

snox

10/11

11/11 on the second try =P dident get the one with the innings

E

Ekydus

The widow question is easy... it's the man who is dead.

Although this does judge intelligence on a level I do feel it is rather foolish because these are more of riddles then questions.

C

Cyradix

The test itself can't count :D

E

Ekydus

Only 3 people who took the test officially got 11 out of 11. This is open to the public to show you, meaning it is not official, meaning the actual fact only 3 people reached that high remains.

C

Cap'n Sissyfoo

I messed up the cricket one as well. S'not a sign of intelligence to know how a sport is played. :p

/edit Baseball deals with innings as well. 3 outs per inning as well, now that I come to think of it. Therefore it is a biased test as English/Europeans would naturally assume the question to be about cricket whilst americans would be thinking of baseball.

S

Sibanac

Originally posted by Sissyfoo
I messed up the cricket one as well. S'not a sign of intelligence to know how a sport is played. :p

/edit Baseball deals with innings as well. 3 outs per inning as well, now that I come to think of it. Therefore it is a biased test as English/Europeans would naturally assume the question to be about cricket whilst americans would be thinking of baseball.

only English peeps would thing about cricket, the rest of the world still trys to figure out whats intresting about it

O

old.tRoG

Aren't I clever? :)

... I guessed the innings one.

C

Cap'n Sissyfoo

Hell, even I don't know what is so good about it. I friggin' hate the sport. :p

...not to mention the fact I don't even understand the rules. :)

H

Hargh

Nothing to do with cricket where we have inningS not inning.

Baseball has an inning where both teams bat and they ahve 3 outs each. An innings in cricket has 10 "outs" or wickets.

K

Kharok Svark

Originally posted by Cyradix

The test itself can't count :D

I got the same.

As for the outs in an innings, Australians would think of Cricket too, especially as they keep beating us :(

S

Sibanac

Originally posted by Kharok Svark
I got the same.

As for the outs in an innings, Australians would think of Cricket too, especially as they keep beating us :(

well yeah, you had to get an whole empire just to get ppl to play against you, and you still keep lgetting yer hindside kicked :)

H

Hargh

Hey man, we jsut invent games for everyone to enjoy, no one said we invented them to beat people. Hell, we spent so much time killing them we needed something to keep them happy !!

;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom