you want to do what to me ??????

ScoobyDoo{KEA}

Fledgling Freddie
hi all,right im back to start my online gaming experience again,just bought a house(eventually)and had bb installed on fri,i want to get playing cs again but what the hell do i need to get it's been soooo long since i played ive not even seen halflife 2 yet lol.Anyway im sure some of my old friends will help me out here....lol.

Tilda

Download "Steam"
Create account
Buy CS:Source or any hl/cs pack from the Steam store.
Play

dysfunction

FH is my second home
hi all,right im back to start my online gaming experience again,just bought a house(eventually)and had bb installed on fri,i want to get playing cs again but what the hell do i need to get it's been soooo long since i played ive not even seen halflife 2 yet lol.Anyway im sure some of my old friends will help me out here....lol.

Visit KEA in IRC on #xatrix...

Tricose

Fledgling Freddie
u can buy cs from game for the amazing price of dun dun DUNNNNN!!! £15 for 2 :p it comes with steam and also a few other bits i think

ScoobyDoo{KEA}

Fledgling Freddie
can someone come on #xatrix just installed mirc again want to know if its workin ok christ its been a long time lol.

dysfunction

FH is my second home
Its prob best to go on there later tonight...it'll be busier then...

Also make sure you are connected to the Quakenet servers...else you will made your very own #xatrix channel

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom