You tried Marven

blademasterjay

Fledgling Freddie
Well done bud for getting hibs rally'd up for all of 30mins, Was looking good until 1st wipe out then the defeatest(sp) left BG and we were just 2FGS. Quality Guys, Awsome show of Hibs working together...... :twak:

Come on sort it out and help ffs

/cheer to you Marven :cheers:

polza

Loyal Freddie
was more than 2fgs when i was in BG and when we was on crim tower

Petwick(Ebony Hand)

Fledgling Freddie
tbh I really can't be arse with rvr,to many albs hittin for to much damage,been Pa`ed by an Inf on my shade for nearly 1100 damage,regulaly gettin hit by fire wizzies for 1400+,sorc who take me down in 4 hits kinda makes u loose enthusiasm for it.

Think I`m gonan be sticking to pve or maybe go find something else to do till something is done about the increasingly stupid imbalance within the game,and if u wanna take keeps back,only chance u got is to do it alb style,at 4 AM,but wait til the kids have gone back to school.

For those of you who still head out there and get zerged,and keep goin back for more /salute

QQ over :twak:

Flimgoblin

It's my birthday today!
sorry just passing through to moderate something and saw this.

Nice one :) anyone trying to pull any realm together deserves some kudos.

Better luck in future (well unless I'm there defending which case you're not allowed to be lucky, ok?)

Alan

Fledgling Freddie
I think alot of people are hanging on tender hooks waiting for clustering. I know hibernia on Prydwen have some strong frontier focuses players and guilds. But we need more people like Marven who will bite the bullet and at least try to rally the troops.

Well done :)

Petwick(Ebony Hand)

Fledgling Freddie
aye,did actually mean to put in my post that it was good to see someone trying to get lazy hibbies together, nice try m8 :worthy:

Thadius

Part of the furniture
Im not sure who runs the Hib/Prydwen bgs for relics raids and stuff but he does a great job in getting all those lazy luris off thier fat asses and into rvr :<

Thadius

Part of the furniture
Petwick(Ebony Hand) said:
aye,is all the luris fault :twak:

Lewies just want to take baths with each other and soap themselves up :<

mincepie

Fledgling Freddie
Thadius said:
Lewies just want to take baths with each other and soap themselves up :<

damm right :D yes. we did our best :D and we had fun? didnt we? ^^

by the way im marven :D mincepie is name of me mincer i used to play

Frozodo

Fledgling Freddie
Thadius said:
Im not sure who runs the Hib/Prydwen bgs for relics raids and stuff but he does a great job in getting all those lazy luris off thier fat asses and into rvr :<

it depends m8 i lead 1rr on hib prydwen

Ryuno

Can't get enough of FH
Well done marv :D

btw, put your characters in your sig lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom