You rage you lose

CorNokZ

Currently a stay at home dad
It is not okay to laugh at retards! But I certainly do rage when ever they start singing or open their mouths!

Mabs

J Peasemould Gruntfuttock
It is not okay to laugh at retards! But I certainly do rage when ever they start singing or open their mouths!

the amount of time you spend on this forum, you must have quite high blood pressure :/

CorNokZ

Currently a stay at home dad
I cry blood every time I read these boards

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
That's the kind of girl yiu want to make as a really good friend in school(i'm thinking she's maybe pre-teen?). Tell them that the bullies don't know sh*t etc. Help get along.

Then when they grow up, get in form, become supermodels or run a fortune 500 company(because they got bullied so much by morons), they'll be thine golden ticket.

Sweet thought or a bastard thought? :p

Sparx

Cheeky Fucknugget
it is interesting seeing on fb all the cool kids at my school are all now fat and not doing much but the losers are all successful

Sparx

Cheeky Fucknugget
Though if i was successful i doubt that would stop balding now matter what those BBC programmes tell adults who feed their kids lard

Fafnir

Resident Freddy
So many guys here on FH we could all just shave our privates mail you the hair, then you could have a headpiece made out of it. Then if some girl ever tells you what a cock you are, you can always stroke it and say, how did you know. :p

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom