You know you're in a bad group when...

T

the_hermit

- Cleric thinks Smiting is better than healing... *blast blast blast blast OOC*

- People spamming the "ON ME ON ME!" or "HEAL FFS" macros...

- The necromacer whines that he/she could be pulling these solo, ditches the group, and pulls from in front of you.

- Above mentioned necromancer gets splattered, then starts /y constantly.

- You have to explain to the 40th level <insert any class> that has been powerlevelled what his skills do. Cases in point - Paladins chants, Clerics Buffs, Wizards Bolt/DD/AoE, Necromancers pulling technique.

- You see the badly injured tank getting buffed to hell by the cleric who has the wrong QB open ("But he died strong")

A

Addlcove

-When people ignore your cries for help (as cleric)

-When asking a paladin to put guard on you and after 30 mins asked him if he was sure it was on and he says "what´s guard" (happened to my paladin in a duo group)

V

Validus

when no one talks and u later find out ur in a zombie grp.

in that zombie grp ppl 'need to log' for some reason(occasionally during downtime)

F

Flimgoblin

Originally posted by the_hermit
- Cleric thinks Smiting is better than healing... *blast blast blast blast OOC*

Smiting ain't always bad ;)

- Someone demands you don't nuke because it'll save downtime (when you're sitting at full mana at the end of every fight and the rest of the group is oop, ooe) :)

F

Flimgoblin

- You see the badly injured tank getting buffed to hell by the cleric who has the wrong QB open ("But he died strong")

Been there, done that.

F

Flimgoblin

Originally posted by NetNifty
a cleric in my guild once told me a tank was spamming "HEAL ME" in grp - the cleric couldnt heal because he had mobs beating on him, the tank then said "WTF? A CLERIC THATS NEVER HEARD OF QUICKCAST????" and left the grp.
:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

N

Nivellen

Originally posted by Laston
- camlann only

- your groups primary mezzer disbands by misstake and mezz all but the mobs....
ROFLMAO - this has to be the best one ever!!!!

Now that last comment "But he died strong" just kills you :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

S

sru

leaving with a random RvR group to go defend relics when the 50 Pally asks how do you get to Excal

group with a scout in it complains they have no puller when the pally leaves

50 theurg in the group has no PBT (pet hate but then anyone can play how they want I guess)

friar in group spams Boon then wonders why purple mobs beat them to a pulp

D

Dommina

- when your playing cleric and ask the 3 tanks for a Protect...only response is from the friendly polearmer who puts guard on you.

F

Flimgoblin

Originally posted by sru
50 theurg in the group has no PBT (pet hate but then anyone can play how they want I guess)

that's a spec thing ;) theurgs can add more to a group than pbt even if specced wackily.

Like complaining a cleric only has 20 rejuv instead of 40 or whatever.

if the theurg happened to have 45 earth and insisted on casting single bts instead of running pbt then that'd be funny ;)

O

old.tuppe

malmo.
shammy pulling and he get mob after him, same time i get agro too whit my healer.
shammy after fight, still alive because tanks get agro from him, but not from me, didnt get xp killed anyway, shammy start blame me because didnt heal him.

next pull i get agro again on me, tanks didnt get agro from me, and shammy didnt heal me -> i eat dirt.
when i was ressed and sitting down to regenerate power he laugh in cg and whine "this happend if you dont heal me!"

never ever in this game i have been so pissed what that moment.
still when see that buffbott sitting in emain mpk see that whine/laugh in my eyes.

other in groups was ok but this shammy really made my day.

well, when dinged 50 whit my healer, and same pull one tank ding too, both say in cg we gona suicide together to dragon.
well, as probably so many before, i was gl and when wanted leave group, kicked last in group away :( and stay self in.
4 drakulvs from lair agroed (dam i was feeling sad that moment) against group but group survive!
that anyway made me feel good, but i bet if was still in cg? nobody offering nice words to me :D

D

Dommina

- when the only healer/CC in group are called ldalot and lagalot

L

Laston

silly ench disguise

hmmm anyone every thought about dressing in a robe and make a second acc and make a luri hero named Underhill Ally? then u might be misstaken for an ench ;)

V

Validus

Not only its against the CoC but the name is also probably taken

O

old.Tohtori

Originally posted by Validus
Not only its against the CoC but the name is also probably taken

Just make an Uberhill Pally in albion :p

I

ilum

Originally posted by Roo Stercogburn
... you join the group and get told you can stay until they get the actual class they were after.

Thats a good sign actually.

O

old.Noita

When your healer types:

/g 222223333333

/g fuck! Im so sorry I'll release and come back to rezz in a sec

D

deerstalker

---- Sorry no arrows - when duoing with another scout.

---- Scouts can get slam?

---- I'll pull -- with an armsman.

---- let me pull, I know how to pull ---- cleric

---- lets go to the sewers --- I'm the main tank in the group!

---- I know how to pull I've got /played 3days 20 hours

DS
Scout -
/played 40days 10hours and still no 50 :(

H

Hulbur

When you go to take an alb keep on a saturday where mids (you) have been trying to get DF from albs all day, and you get wiped at MMG in Hadrian's by 3 fg albs, where after the raid leader start acussing everyone of being a spy.

Because how else would you explain 3 fg's at MMG ??

K

kirennia

Originally posted by deerstalker
---- Sorry no arrows - when duoing with another scout.

---- Scouts can get slam?

---- lets go to the sewers --- I'm the main tank in the group!

---- I know how to pull I've got /played 3days 20 hours

DS
Scout -
/played 40days 10hours and still no 50 :(

bah, i used to b gr8 puller back in the day :( Brings back fond memories in barrows at wights. Pull, pbaoe mezz, heal :)

O

old.Tohtori

Originally posted by kirennia
bah, i used to b gr8 puller back in the day :( Brings back fond memories in barrows at wights. Pull, pbaoe mezz, heal :)

Healing mobs doesn't sound that efficient. Oh well, each with their own way :p

A

Addlcove

Originally posted by deerstalker

armsmen do get an xbow.

rharcyn was a formidable puller at wights. no need for healing down there anyways in my group :) (pokes balag, dweam and who else was there)

S

Stinko

Originally posted by Roo Stercogburn
Actually the main reason I haven't grouped with Norrsken peeps too much isn't the language barrier. Its the names some of them have and the difficulty in PM'ing someone.

Roo, "Hmm I know I'll see if I can join that group."

/send zhpoerblos "Hi there, got space for an SM?"
<There is no user with that name>
/send zerpoblosk "Hi there, got space for an SM?"
/send zboilaskosl "Hi there, got space for an SM?"

Roo "Ah feck it, I'll solo."

:D

Hmm... Dunno what you are talking about... ;)... really... yeah ;)

(Zhapabjosti btw :p)

H

halgaard

- After group has been wiped you ask the healer why he didnt heal and he reply: jejejejejejejejejejejejejejejejejejejejejejejejeje

K

Kallio

Well, we had the other a group in DF, there were 2 healing classes, healer and shaman. I was tanking with my berserker and the shammy was healing me. He eventually ran oop and I died, the healer was still at 100% mana. Also, her friend skald didnt bother to run dmg add chant, or to even hit mobs, exept the 3rd of the pull to give it a hit or two with his 1h hammer

When shammy asked healer that why the hell doesnt she heal?

The reply was:"DO YOU YTHINK A PAC HEALER SHOULD ONLY HEAL?"

Me:"Well you havent been mezzing, Apuva(shammy) has CCed, you havent at all"

healer:"i dont play with such noobs"

*Healer has left the group*

Rrrright.... :p

N

Nonnier

Pac/aug healer in grp with me (BD) and a good m8 a shammy in vanern.

i was happily killing red cons at a nice pace when the healer says

"lets do bigger"

and procedes to body pull the sea king when i was out of mana and no healer pets

then he blamed me for not tanking

note, we were only lvl 45

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom