You know you play to much daoc when.......

O

old.Organ-Grinder

another fun thread i think this one has the capabilitys of being extremely amusing to some peeps :)

please post your funny reasons whyto much doac is played

1/ when you goto a topshop and ask if what af cloths they sell

2/ when u go on holiday uask the reps if any hibs/mids about

3/ if you get mugged and police ask you who did it you tell them it was a sniper or assassin

4/ the cup on your desk has formed a layer of mold :puke:

5/ when you are ill you phone and surgery and ask for an apointment with a cleric .

/6 if somebody you know dies you phone a undertaker and asks if he can come rez them

7/ you start calling your mother in law a salisbury giant

8/ you start counting the cash in your wallet in sums of gold and platinum

9/ you see somebody on other side of the street you want to avoid and consider stealthing to avoid them

10/ you got to lvl 50 in 1 week

11/ cant think of any more im tired but ill go back to daoc and lvl before i goto sleep :p

yea i know some are lame but im tired :p i hope some other albs or even mids/hibs can add to this thread :p:sleeping: :sleeping: :sleeping:

O

old.Kull

LOL i like it mate, fun thread made me laff:D

F

Feldegast

Classic:

U see 2 cats on the street (whatever animal really)
and U think

1. hmm, are they aggro?

2. Do they baf?

J

Javai

How about

You start referring to you tabby cat as a dappled lynx :)

I

infozwerg

you can quote an exact loc for the nearest baker, gas station and your favorite fast food, but keep getting lost cause your compass is bugged.

ciao,
Hedo

F

Feldegast

...you get bored with ppl and just want to mezz them, pop out ur lute and speedsong away ;)

D

Dalby

7/ you start calling your mother in law a salisbury giant

rofl :)

O

old.Poe

Feldegast, you start getting your flute out in RL you are gonna have the police on to ya mate!!

Poe
lvl 40something Cleric

O

old.Dhrun

When you reach out for the X key while driving to see above the cars in front of you.

B

belth

When your wife cons purple and is aggro... Not mine, but good anyway :D

O

old.hidden

Originally posted by Organ-Grinder
[B8/ you start counting the cash in your wallet in sums of gold and platinum[/B]

doh i did that once :/

called one pound, one gold

my mate was well confused :/

M

Madonion Slicer

When your willing to pay $200 for an account like the other idiot on the thread below this one.

A

Addlcove

Originally posted by Poe
Feldegast, you start getting your flute out in RL you are gonna have the police on to ya mate!!

Poe
lvl 40something Cleric

you goverment employ? usually the only people covering there arses "just in case" :p

O

old.Jimjum

When the Pygmy Tangler walks up to you and say 'Dadi, your eyes look funny'

When your wife gets pregnant and you suspect that Lurikeen stealther who backstabbed your dog one week ago.

:p

J

Javai

I got it

You know you've been playing too much DaoC when you start contributing to you know you've playing too much DaoC threads :p

O

old.Domino

get into a fight in a pub and think to yourself

it's ok if i get wacked 20odd times with that pool cue cause I am wearing a cloak which increases my hit points

A

Addlcove

when....

you sit at work all day reading forums because the game cant connect to the update server......

you and your mates are discussing realm status and latest news over dinner.....

when you start saying mate in RL (doesnt apply to austraalians though ;p)

when you refer to the kitchen lady bringing food to the table as a "POP" or spawn.....

sad thing is, these are all events from my RL, (wasnt me that said spawn about the food though ;))

O

old.Zarko

1)
When your g/f wants you to go to bed, and when you try to mezz her, she keeps talking anyway.

2)
when your char is lvl50 and has been it for a few weeks now.

3)
When you wont use your fork on the beef because it dont get bonus to the beef because its "trust dam". But only the knife its "slash" and gets a nice bonus.

O

old.Demerzel

when u pick a figt in a bar by shooting someone with a crossbow

O

old.Organ-Grinder

when your friend needs picking up you ask him for his loc so u can come get him.....

when a friend from cornwall phones u and asks you to come visit hi you reply with "ok ill just go jump on a horse now"

when somebody shouts at you for no reason u tell em "no need to use caps"

when you go hunting "we do here i countryside" when u kill summin u run to see if its dropped any loot .

when u see a copper "policeman" you hide in case they gank you . "like patrols infrontiers"

when u see a fat guy you imideatly think GLACIAL GIANT !!!

when u see your mother in law you ask yourself if your realm will ever be strong enuff to kill the dragon ,."hibs dont bother thinking this cos they never will be" :clap:

im sure illtry think of more when im bored keep em coming some of the other that posted here are funny :p

O

old.Organ-Grinder

when somebody suggest you goto snowdonia for a day and have a picnic you are aprehensive cos you think of all the tough mobs and maybe enemy snipers might get you

A

Addlcove

Aye mine is too, it jumps me all the time :)

:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :sleeping:

O

old.Marneus

Originally posted by Goku TheWarrior
you examine your bed, it is aggresive:(

LMAO

reminds me of some stupid advert that used be on tv not long back, a man fightin with his sofa :eek:

and Bedwin, I cant believe you chose real life over daoc tonite mate, wots running through yer head man :rolleyes:

Laters

A

Addlcove

blood was rushing through my head mate.

erh or did you mean the head with a brain in it? ;)

baa movie got out of sync anyways I was back on at 23.30 CET ;)

see ya sunday mate

B

bracken_woodman

A few more...

- trying to /bind to the lampost on the corner by your house
- when the fans in the away end yell something at you in a language you dont understand and you assume they're hibbys
- when you go up to your boss and whisper "task"
- at 6-a-side footy on a friday you yell "looking for group" when the teams are being picked
- when you try and right-click on the local shopkeeper...
- when someone asks you what you do for a living and you tell them your a 550 tailor
- when you get in a taxi and tell the driver you're stuck to them
- when you start trying to click on doors to open them

Ok that's enough, Im off to bed...

O

old.D-Stroya

-You examine Boss, it is aggressive to you

-When you buy clothes, you ask for any with magical enhancments

-You ask the staff in the clothes shop why they don't do anything harder than leather

-You visit church, and are dissapointed to see no friars or clerics, and no weapons

-Graveyards just don't feel safe, unless you're over level 5

-You scrible down each time you complete a 'task' to keep track of your real life level

ok, they're crap, but i suck at these things :)

O

old.Paranoid

1/ when you start saying out loud before every sentance "fowardslash G"

2/ When real women dont apeal to you any more

3/ When you ask people what lvl they are on there birthday

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom