You know there is a Prydwen General forum?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Esselinithia

Fledgling Freddie
It is the forum where GMs made their posts, and it is where there is the biggest chance to see GMs and E&E staff paying attention. So I doubt if many would move :) But now you made another thread about the situation, and since it will affect the cluster, etc. it will be discussed here, etc. Imho the best way would be: Either open a subforum for this problems, or make some official forum on goa servers. but we don't get that kind of support.

Thadius

Part of the furniture
Its nice to see the GoA flame from the Excal people ;)

Belisar

One of Freddy's beloved
Got to agree with Essilinithia.

If I had my mains on excal I would be interested for a few reasons...

a. If prydwen can get so screwed up can excal ?
b. Why did prydwen get screwed and have things been done to prevent a repeat or at least an easier correction ?
c. When things go tits up this is the mess you can expect to see as GOA try to sort it all out.

Other than that all we have done is follow the GM's.

I guess it should be pretty obvious what the posts are about fairly quickly so if you are not interested then don't read as soon as you realise.

Esselinithia

Fledgling Freddie
Not to mention GOA probably decided to post here to show excal people how serious this is and how it affects prydwen commmunity. To show an acceptable reason to delay clustering, a reason people can accept, even if they resubscribed only with the coming clustering in mind. GOA forgot to set the time for clustering as promised (with reopening prydwen) and GOA also forgot to give out free days in time (as promised) both of these failures are affecting excal players.

Joor

Can't get enough of FH
old.Whoodoo said:
You know the US servers have their own forums, sod off there eh.

angry kid :twak:

Himse

FH is my second home
MEHEMMEHEJMHEMHE

hej :D tbh use that section!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom