You know that feeling

crispy

Can't get enough of FH
ok so i went to friends and made a little party (for myself, if me birthday). And theres a 'gal' we all hate which i bad mouthed ( theres NOT that bad thing you cant say about her)... which i happend to say when her ex-boyfriend said ' hey! thats my ex girlfriend..................................................

Imagine badmouthing some lazy fat girl when her ... ex.. who 'thought she was hot'.......... and im like hey.. she fat, ugly, no personality, no appeal no WHATSOVEVER... oh shes your ex... hey :( i like you, but hate (hate s in i got a reason) her...

well he's pertty cool, bu she is the barbage of the world :(... well she is :/

well.. ever really trashtalked soneone standing 'next to you who heard it?'

crispy

Can't get enough of FH
Fuck it she deserved to hear that no one liked her.... well.. no one did.. :>

Mey

Part of the furniture
lol why the fuck did you invite her to your party if you did not like her?

Cum slut?

Ezteq

Queen of OT
lol yeah though in my defence i was drunk at the time, and like 15 yrs old ...and it was the landlady of the pub that heard me to she threw me (literally) out hehehe

that taught me

Rookiescot

Fledgling Freddie
Was standing in the control room at my work telling everyone in there that one of our bosses was an ugly, incompetant, lazy, useless bitch.
Only to find out that her husband was standing 3 feet away.

He mumbled something like thats my wife your talking about and he walked out.

Ten minuits later I was called down to the offices for some counciling. Again

Himse

FH is my second home
I have the same issue with a girl who trys to hang around with us.

Shes just constantly depressed, and copying everyone, but nobody but me can tell her how annoying she is / they dont want her to hang around.

the other night i said "god i hate that girl" and her boyfriend was standing right behind me.

tris-

Failed Geordie and Parmothief
i dont see the problem. these day it seems everyone is expected to like everyone else or if you dont, just pretend. i dont pretend, and i say what i think. people take it personally if you dont like them, why? whats the reason for needing everyone to like you? if people dont like me i couldnt give a shit.

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
i dont see the problem. these day it seems everyone is expected to like everyone else or if you dont, just pretend. i dont pretend, and i say what i think. people take it personally if you dont like them, why? whats the reason for needing everyone to like you? if people dont like me i couldnt give a shit.

I like you.

Eeben

Fledgling Freddie
happens alot for me when im drunk :( guess its some kind of talent i have :D

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
i still dont care :)

Yeah you do. You feel a bit more fuzzywuzzy inside don't you? Don't you!

happens alot for me when im drunk :( guess its some kind of talent i have :D

Actually, saying what you think is easy. Saying what you think without being a dick, that takes talent.

Usually when you're drunk, you'll say more, you'll drink more and you'll f*ck things you thought you'd never f*ck.

Vasconcelos

Part of the furniture
Something even worst happened to me at uni years ago:

There was me and my classmate walking towards the uni from the train station. We were talking about gals and stuff, when a friend oh him joined us on the walk. I didnt know exactly who was she nor i didnt pay much attention, not evfen to how she resembled, thought she was sum1 from another class i didnt know, so we carried on with our conversation.
And there was me, asking my friend to tell me that funny story which always made me laugh about a girl in his school so fuking ugly and fat not even the dogs wanted to come near her, "What was her name?". And suddenly the other girl said "Ana". So i just laughed and asked if she knew her, then she said "Yes. it was me"
Lol! First i got stonned, then i had to sprint towards the building laughing my ass.

My m8 always says it was the most embarrasing moment in his life.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom