You know a TL is getting desperate when he calls for nerfs on other classes...

T

th0rden

Yes..that's the point. People are complaining about the rest of the runemaster AEs being reduced to 4 sec cast time when they think the runecarving one should be put at 3 seconds like darkness and suppression. As a RC RM i would prefer fixed bolts or a spec DD rather than a 3 sec AE.

R

Repent Reloaded

the wiz TL wants them to be able to morph into like vendo's and insead of crits they ignore resists, what a retard.

O

old.SadonTheGrey

The day you nuke someone for 71(-xxx) is the day you will realise what he is getting at. I think an 10 point RA, useable every 30 mins that gives 30 secs of nukes without and resists from chants, items etc would be fair. Would definitely make wizards more useful.

F

Fafnir

Originally posted by old.SadonTheGrey
The day you nuke someone for 71(-xxx) is the day you will realise what he is getting at. I think an 10 point RA, useable every 30 mins that gives 30 secs of nukes without and resists from chants, items etc would be fair. Would definitely make wizards more useful.
Then we tanks/hybrids can get an RA, usable every 30 min, that gives 30 sec 100% resist bonus.

O

old.SadonTheGrey

Why should anyone be granted immunity to magical damage? It totally defeats the point of playing a caster when you hit for damage like that.

S

SilverHood

why should anyone be able to completely imune to melee damage? Totally defeats the purpse of playing a melee.... (BoF)

:D

Even with 30+ Heat resist, walker, phreakz and othe wizzies often hit me for 400 dmg or more....

not even gonna say what hibbies hit me for
:p

J

Jenna.

just FYI, the rc-ae is 4 sec, not 3 sec...

and RC suxx0rs!111!11!

S

Sarum TheBlack

Originally posted by Repent
the wiz TL wants them to be able to morph into like vendo's and insead of crits they ignore resists, what a retard.

I think you'll find that was a community idea that he's decided to pass on to Mythic.

Read things properly before calling people you've never talked to retards.

W

walkerb

what good is a spec nuke if u cant debuff the dmg first :p

O

old.Leel

Uhh, why don't you read the other caster tl reports. Even the runie tl said this. AFAIK all caster tl's say it.

K

Khalen

They haven't fixed polearmsman snare since day 1 k....

M

Meatballs

Originally posted by Repent

-A morph type ability that would allow the wizard to shapeshift (like vendo or stag form) and provide some useful benefit (higher crit rate, more damage, reduction to target’s resists, etc)

Who's the 'tard now? Stop spouting crap, Therrik is a good TL and I wont have a word said against him.

P.S.

Runemaster TL report

Darkness/Suppression AoE DD Cast times - The AoE Spells in both the Darkness and Suppression line are incorrectly set with a cast time of 3 seconds, it should be set to 4 to match that of all the other AoE DD Spells in the game. The reasons for this are listed in the patch where they were added into the game, which can be found here.

S

Sarum TheBlack

Originally posted by klavrynd
nor la styles with snare

Aren't snare styles in general bugged? Vague memories of someone saying the friar snare moves don't work either.. tho I've not really checked myself.

K

klavrynd

the issue is that laxe allways swings
The effect comes from main hand and the laxe swing breaks the snare

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom