you just dont mess with the tide

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
Frankly, anyone with any common sense doesn't start a mass cockling expedition on a wide flat beach with only 2 hours of sunlight to go...

...I think it's a triumph of natural selection. :)

Wazzerphuk

FH is my second home
Can I ask you to go back to school, buy a dictionary or just take more time over your posts?* They're a nightmare to read.

*Del as appropriate.

Darthshearer

Can't get enough of FH
Swift^ said:
Can I ask you to go back to school, buy a dictionary or just take more time over your posts?* They're a nightmare to read.

*Del as appropriate.

OOoooooo Handbags! Your posts shall be read with interest from now then! :p

Cdr

One of Freddy's beloved
heh I bet he checked the post quite a few times to make sure there were no errors :D

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
Is he talking about mine or Mr Doo's? :)

TBH tho. It's kind of a freaky story. I was listening to it on the radio on the way in. Whatever could posess people to take such obvious risks with their own safety? Cockles aren't *that* lucrative. They reckon there's 8 million quids worth under Morcambe bay but they aren't going to get that in one night - and it's not illegal to get 'em anyway so why the nighttime?

As for the heartlessness..... we all hear stories of hundreds or thousands of people dying in tragedy all the time on the news - the fact that a handful of people died of stupidity doesn't make me feel that bad....

ScoobyDoo{KEA}

Fledgling Freddie
Swift^ said:

*Del as appropriate.

wtf are you on about.

Will

/bin/su
There is about a 3 hour slot each day where the tide is at the right place to gather cockles. Unfortunately, they either did not get the time right, or (more likely) were told the incorrect time. A tragic tale.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom