You guys

Amphrax

Part of the furniture
Should be happy now and no more whining from me \o/.

As from now on I will not be returning to Dyvet until it improves with population and the player mentality or ofcourse the cluster - yeah rigghhhhtt.

So I wish you all the best on Dyvet and as I said if it improves I wont be back until then.

If you guys ever need me or anything I will be playing -
Temair - Stonehenge - Alb - Blood Lust

Characters I will be playing mostly atm are:

Fishyflaps / Bluffs / Dampknickers / Icecrystal

Amphrax/Arauddry

Tuthmes

FH is my second home
Prolly a good idea, action has bin shite this weekend (yes even more then usual ^^).

Good luck over there!

fawzi

Banned
Arauddry is a great char with great history and you managed to live up to the previous owner's expectations I feel :)

Shame no RR12 on it though as the above poster said.

Blazor Meneth

Fledgling Freddie
Welcome to the new alliance amp ;)
Now pl, it cant take a month! Took me an lethul 1 week.

Kinag

Part of the furniture
Welcome to the new alliance amp ;)
Now pl, it cant take a month! Took me an lethul 1 week.

You're there too? oO

Hmm, I'll think about resubbing then Arauddry, depends on the time I have to pl etc.

A reaver or a theurgist could be decent fun I assume.

Blazor Meneth

Fledgling Freddie
I just asked him if whole GS was comming over, and then he said no... So I said what about kinag, then he said no... And then I cryed abit :<<<

Fanguir

Fledgling Freddie
You're there too? oO

Hmm, I'll think about resubbing then Arauddry, depends on the time I have to pl etc.

E bay easy mode as usalllllllllllllllllll
:clap:

Manta

Fledgling Freddie
Should be happy now and no more whining from me \o/.

As from now on I will not be returning to Dyvet until it improves with population and the player mentality or ofcourse the cluster - yeah rigghhhhtt.

So I wish you all the best on Dyvet and as I said if it improves I wont be back until then.

If you guys ever need me or anything I will be playing -
Temair - Stonehenge - Alb - Blood Lust

Characters I will be playing mostly atm are:

Fishyflaps / Bluffs / Dampknickers / Icecrystal

Amphrax/Arauddry

NoooOoOoOoO, where do u go!?!?!

i lost one of my first friend in excalibur, and the server lost a good player :(

GL on Temair!

/hug

ShadowLost

Lethul

FH is my second home
You're there too? oO

Indeed Blazor is there, he is permanently halving my arpees on scout :)

and dont give up dyvet fully! i want the solo zone thingy! :)

Manisch Depressiv

Part of the furniture
Why do you continue to play on a (different) GoA server?

This way you make them "do not give a shit" about Dyvet even more as they're still getting your money.

Septina

Part of the furniture

Tis such easy pve these days, lvld ranger to 50 and my new fotm dem vamp is 46 already and am about to start doing artifacts on it. :)
Got a bot you can use if you want to roll something there. (if guid0m8 allows it ofc. :p)

Hib/MLF ftw. :>

Lethul

FH is my second home
Why do you continue to play on a (different) GoA server?

This way you make them "do not give a shit" about Dyvet even more as they're still getting your money.

Because i don't dislike goa. I like daoc and i play where i find action. Temair is plenty of action (sometimes to much ppl in rvr it feels like :p).

Gear

Can't get enough of FH

Just for the fun of it and cause I couldn't be arsed to raise SC on my shaman, I done a thane 2 days ago. WITHOUT a bb (well I was leeching some buffs from here and there but mostly from the self s/c and pots) that thane is now lvl 35.

At the same time it's nice to see all the new fluff brought with 1.89 as new icons, new channels like /region etc, tho the new icons need some time to get used to. Anyway, you know what I mean. My eu accounts are still active and will be for another month, maybe a bit more, but tbh I dont even fancy logging on, not after what's been confirmed by requiel that dyvet has not chance of clustering etc etc

Manisch Depressiv

Part of the furniture
Because i don't dislike goa. I like daoc and i play where i find action. Temair is plenty of action (sometimes to much ppl in rvr it feels like :p).

I think you're one of the FoTM-rerollers and that's why your opinion doesn't count for me much :p.

I gave GoA a second chance, an 8-9 months chance with 3 accounts paid mostly, I've raised my concerns (with others) in a constructive way to watch them lie and milk me while I tried to help the situation on the server while you were prolly FoTM-rerolling elswhere by running a FG 3 nights a week for a couple of months. Basicly enduring the shit situation on Dyvet.

I have plenty of reasons to dislike GoA now.

It's almost 2008, they should have fixed a lot of things by now, including the need of so extremly high patch delay. Instead of we had to read from Requiel about some marketing pushes for the Italian and Spanish servers that prolly drained some of the Dyvet's population too.

Plenty of elder players like Septina kept coming back, trying to make the best out of the server and it's quite sad when GoA bullshits you so much by saying now nothing is possible and if it would, they wouldn't be able to because the license doesn't allow it, yet claiming that plans are being evaluated all the time before.

Add Requiels misjudgements like threatening the very last players on the cluster with bans because they killed Awarkle near Crauchon who was suprisingly on Requiel's MSN list and you get a big picture of someone who is incompent who has simply run off.

GC in Leipzig kinda gave the correct picture to me, full Warhammer booth, plenty of empty computers with DAoC next to it. Asked for English DAoC staff, none was around.

Varna

Fledgling Freddie
Sorry for my noobishness, but is Temair on Euro servers? If so what language and population is it like? I would check GOA site but proxy won't allow me from here!

Kinag

Part of the furniture
I just asked him if whole GS was comming over, and then he said no... So I said what about kinag, then he said no... And then I cryed abit :<<<

If you help me get 50 on a character and help me get artifacts I'll resub as soon as possible ;)

I still like daoc, but I won't dedicate my whole gametime on it :)

Shadowss

Banned
Tis such easy pve these days, lvld ranger to 50 and my new fotm dem vamp is 46 already and am about to start doing artifacts on it. :)
Got a bot you can use if you want to roll something there. (if guid0m8 allows it ofc. :p)

Hib/MLF ftw. :>

Yeah thats if u dont have a life:kissit:

Lethul

FH is my second home
I think you're one of the FoTM-rerollers and that's why your opinion doesn't count for me much :p.

I gave GoA a second chance, an 8-9 months chance with 3 accounts paid mostly, I've raised my concerns (with others) in a constructive way to watch them lie and milk me while I tried to help the situation on the server while you were prolly FoTM-rerolling elswhere by running a FG 3 nights a week for a couple of months. Basicly enduring the shit situation on Dyvet.

I have plenty of reasons to dislike GoA now.

It's almost 2008, they should have fixed a lot of things by now, including the need of so extremly high patch delay. Instead of we had to read from Requiel about some marketing pushes for the Italian and Spanish servers that prolly drained some of the Dyvet's population too.

Plenty of elder players like Septina kept coming back, trying to make the best out of the server and it's quite sad when GoA bullshits you so much by saying now nothing is possible and if it would, they wouldn't be able to because the license doesn't allow it, yet claiming that plans are being evaluated all the time before.

Add Requiels misjudgements like threatening the very last players on the cluster with bans because they killed Awarkle near Crauchon who was suprisingly on Requiel's MSN list and you get a big picture of someone who is incompent who has simply run off.

GC in Leipzig kinda gave the correct picture to me, full Warhammer booth, plenty of empty computers with DAoC next to it. Asked for English DAoC staff, none was around.

I wouldnt call me a fotm reroller. I rerolled limors abit later than fotm age, i played excal actively all the time even when i played limors. And now ive rerolled alb on temair to play stealther abit more casually.

jane

Fledgling Freddie
When Pip left lots left:( Quess there is no true Champs out there to kill no more?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom