you can do anything, anything at all, at zombocom

Bishibosh

Fledgling Freddie
lol... I thought that was one of the things where they make u bored and then scream at u and make spooky pictures show up in an attempt to make you shayt urself... But then i just got too bored :p

Ala

Fledgling Freddie
neand3.jpg

...do de do :eek:

Craine

Fledgling Freddie
omg ^^ /em stands up, unbuttons his pants and ... :kissit:

FoxeH

One of Freddy's beloved
Bishibosh said:
lol... I thought that was one of the things where they make u bored and then scream at u and make spooky pictures show up in an attempt to make you shayt urself... But then i just got too bored :p

Heh, me too
There was a wheres wally one that got me really bad once. Was looking for wally for aages, then suddenly! Boom! Up comes a freaking kinda like vampire thingiy :( was so scary

Bishibosh

Fledgling Freddie
FoxeH said:
Heh, me too
There was a wheres wally one that got me really bad once. Was looking for wally for aages, then suddenly! Boom! Up comes a freaking kinda like vampire thingiy :( was so scary

yeah theres a wheres wally one, the empty room one where u have to spot something that's not right, and this one where it plays a song backwards with the words on the screen and it sounds really freaky and satanic and then halfway thru it booooooms at u ehehe I hate those

XeffoInfil

Fledgling Freddie
Bishibosh said:

Do you know where i can find any of those Bish? I got a few friends id like to show it to :flame:

Bishibosh

Fledgling Freddie
XeffoInfil said:
Do you know where i can find any of those Bish? I got a few friends id like to show it to :flame:
hmm no idea soz :( they just got sent/shown to me ages ago im not sure wher from

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom