You are attempting to run the DAOC:Catacombs client but do not meet requirements...

Svartmetall

Great Unclean One
"You are attempting to run the DAOC:Catacombs client but do not fully meet the requirements to begin playing. You must activate the Catacombs expansion before continuing."

This is the message I get after logging in via my updated client and downloading the 888 MB. It gives me a link to click on for quick activation, which I've followed and entered CD key etc (told me it would be a few minutes before my account was modified), but so far I still can't log in. Is it just a matter of waiting till the updating catches up, or something else the problem?

Funkybunny

Banned
Svartmetall said:
"You are attempting to run the DAOC:Catacombs client but do not fully meet the requirements to begin playing. You must activate the Catacombs expansion before continuing."

This is the message I get after logging in via my updated client and downloading the 888 MB. It gives me a link to click on for quick activation, which I've followed and entered CD key etc (told me it would be a few minutes before my account was modified), but so far I still can't log in. Is it just a matter of waiting till the updating catches up, or something else the problem?

its a feature... daoc didnt have enough downtime so you have to wait til its updated.. :)

Raven

Happy Shopper Ray Mears
FH Subscriber
you made the mistake of using the "quick" activation, it isnt, you will have to wait for the servers to catch up i am afraid.

for other people, the fastest way is to go into your subs page and register there.

Svartmetall

Great Unclean One
Yeah, nm it's working now

omg my Trolls look AWFUL!

Fana

Fledgling Freddie
I like new twolls - they look like big sad hunks of rock :)

Svartmetall

Great Unclean One
I look like a potato that someone threw up on after eating grey stuff :(

LawBringer

Fledgling Freddie
Svartmetall said:
I look like a potato that someone threw up on after eating grey stuff :(

You always did m8 - just now you get to see yourself as we always have :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom