Yet More Shameless Flogging

Jonty

Fledgling Freddie
Hi guys

Forgive me for starting yet another new thread selling things privately (feel free to merge it with others if you so wish, Will and co., I just didn't want to detract from anyone else's items for sale).

There are various items for sale. All have been well looked after and are being sold merely because I don't use them as much as I should. All items come in their original packaging with all the manuals etc.

Feel free to make me any (sensible :)) offers.

HP Jornada 545 Colour Pocket PC, Keyboard and Official Accessories

Description: HP Jornada 545, official leather case and screen protectors. Targus Stowaway Keyboard is also included.
Photos: Everything on Offer, Keyboard
Price: £140 o.n.o. + postage

Chaintech GeForce 5700 Ultra 128MB DDR-II Graphics Card

***SOLD***

Targus Port Replicator

Description: Plugs into a USB port and gives access to: 2x USB (1.1) ports, 1x bi-directional parallel port, 1x serial port, 2x PS/2 (mouse/keyboard) ports, 1x ethernet port.
Photos: See Targus's Website
Notes: This is an OEM product, and comes in a plain white box. Nevertheless, it includes the product, manual and CD.
Price: £17.50 o.n.o. + postage

Pretec 56k Compact Flash Modem

Description: This tiny 56k modem is designed for Pocket PCs, but may also be used on PCs/notebooks with the supplied PCMCIA adapter. More details can be found on Pretec's website
Photos: Everything on Offer, See Pretec's Website
Price: £22.50 o.n.o. + postage

Sharp EL-9650 Touch-Screen Graphic Calculator

Description: See Sharp's Website
Photos: Everything on Offer, See Sharp's Website
Price: £12.50 o.n.o. + postage

IBM ViaVoice Standard Millenium Edition

Description: Simple speech recognition software. See IBM/ScanSoft's Website (please note some of the details maybe for newer versions of this product).
Photos: Everything on Offer
Price: £7.50 o.n.o. + postage

I'm happy to use any means of postage so long as it is in some way secure (recorded delivery, special delivery etc.).

Kind Regards

Clown

Part of the furniture
Get a job and you won't need to sell anything :)

I want to buy the ono please.

Jonty

Fledgling Freddie
I'm a student, j·o·b isn't in my vocabularly (save my web designing) :)

Kind Regards

Jonty

P.S. Ono isn't for sale, hehe :)

Clown

Part of the furniture
Plenty of people have had jobs while being at secondary school, college or uni. And you get some nice pocket money too :)

Jonty

Fledgling Freddie
Chaintech Graphics Card Sold

Chaintech GeForce 5700 Ultra 128MB DDR-II Graphics Card has been sold (sorry I cannot edit the original thread to reflect this).

All other items are still available, feel free to make me an offer, I'm looking to sell the lot :)

Kind Regards

Jonty

Fledgling Freddie
jaba said:
Jonty why art thou leaving freddyshouse? :(
Lots of reasons. I left a while back, actually, but I guess I cannot stay away, since I keep popping back every once in a blue moon (I might even go to FreddyBeer :)).

Hope you're well

Jonty

Fledgling Freddie
jaba said:
In which case stay! :D
hehe, tempting :) I'll stay if everyone clubs together to buy everything on the list ;) Well, one can dream ... :D

Kind Regards

Yoni

Cockb@dger / Klotehommel www.lhw.photography
Jonty said:
hehe, tempting :) I'll stay if everyone clubs together to buy everything on the list ;) Well, one can dream ... :D

Kind Regards

Jonty you know you cant leave you wub us all too much :p

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom